PDA

View Full Version : Which Footballer are you?

kilbrin
25/04/2003, 5:24 PM
Which Footballer are you? (http://www.o2-online.co.uk/world_cup/)

A face
25/04/2003, 5:32 PM
You are Paolo Montero

You should be locked up. You could carpet a pitch with your red cards. You're ruthless, calculating and arrogant. You make Hannibal Lecter look like a girl. Do the world a favour. Retire.

Real ale Madrid
25/04/2003, 9:36 PM
I got:

Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

Actually fairly accurate, although I doubt i'm past my best!:)

pete
26/04/2003, 9:22 AM
You are
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

Ref
26/04/2003, 9:31 AM
You are
David Seaman

You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.

fosterdollar
26/04/2003, 11:22 AM
Gabriel Batistuta

how could i be past it - i'm only a young fella

RĂ©iteoir
26/04/2003, 11:59 PM
I got

Kevin Hunt

You're one of the best players in the country. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You can destroy your opponent's defence in seconds but you'd never do anything to hurt anyone. You've got skill, integrity and you're not an arrogant tosser. A credit to the game.

EireBadBoy
27/04/2003, 2:55 AM
I am a Bastituta, 'cept I could'nt hit a Cows arse with a Banjo!

A majority of Batigols then? Last time I had me hair like that was when 'Slippery When Wet' was never off me Tape Player! :D

jbrazil
27/04/2003, 9:07 PM
You are
Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled

Shed End John
28/04/2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by kilbrin
Which Footballer are you? (http://www.o2-online.co.uk/world_cup/)

Try this for a laugh....Oliver Kahn. I don't intimidate the opposition forwards, but, I'm a big bully boy at the back!!:D
RĂ©iteoir, haven't you forgotten something? Like 3-2 to Cork City!!:D :D :D

Kickeroo
28/04/2003, 5:00 PM
Gabriel Batistuta

I guess that's the main middle-of-the-road reply.

Bonus ppints for me though....I'm American, but I knew who Gabriel Batistuta was without needing most of the description.

Ruairi
28/04/2003, 7:16 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
Try this for a laugh....Oliver Kahn. I don't intimidate the opposition forwards, but, I'm a big bully boy at the back!!

Further proof, (as if it was needed) that you're on goal for the next foot.ie match!

:D :D

Supersonic_779
28/04/2003, 7:48 PM
I am:
Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

Dricky
29/04/2003, 10:22 AM
Dave Barry
GOD.

nuff said!!

Pauro 76
29/04/2003, 11:54 AM
You are
Gabriel Batistuta

past my best????? :)

deise deserter
08/05/2003, 3:19 PM
You are
Patrick Viera

You'e a great athlete. YOu've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.

hee, hee, - it's true!:D