PDA

View Full Version : Main forum for longford fans??

Cosmo
27/09/2007, 7:43 PM
What is it? None of the above in the sticky seem to work - is this still the main one? :confused:

pineapple stu
27/09/2007, 7:46 PM
The One F one is still there - http://www.ltfcforum.com/viewforum.php?f=2 - but it's a toss up as to which is the main one these days; both very quiet.

Cosmo
27/09/2007, 7:49 PM
The One F one is still there - http://www.ltfcforum.com/viewforum.php?f=2 - but it's a toss up as to which is the main one these days; both very quiet.

That's even quieter than this one! there was a time when their forum made a bit of reading - where are all their nerdy fans gone? Must have the least amount of nerds in the EL these days so :D

spaceghost
28/09/2007, 5:00 PM
its a bit of a dictatorship on that forum,a bit like the fai, if you dont like the views of the boss,:( your fecked

max power
29/09/2007, 10:43 AM
would you like to explain that comment.

and you more than welcome to take it over including that running costs

RonnieB
29/09/2007, 11:34 AM
How much traffic per month does it pump out?

max power
29/09/2007, 12:27 PM
i'll have to look up the figures. But it has dropped a lot this season. It seems when the team aren't doing well the number aren't. To be honest i am thinking of closing it as its so quiet and its taking up space on my server that i'll need for my 2 work sites.

But at no point do i censor others views, people can post as they wish but bad language and personal jibes are not welcome. They are the only reasons a post is deleted or removed.

We have a problem with spam but i delete when i can, i'm busy and can't get to the site every day. Plus Mr X changed the software and i don't know it as well as the one we used previously ( same as here )

Macy
29/09/2007, 3:11 PM
Perhaps you could have this out over on that other forum, rather than here!

I'd say most Town fans online check both anyway, so either or really.

max power
29/09/2007, 4:11 PM
Sorry Macy i am only asking the poster to explain the comment.