PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Vs Real Madrid

deise deserter
25/04/2003, 2:49 PM
Just wanted to let you know that there has been an update to my website.

First thing that has been updated is the Kilkenny match from last night.

Secondly, I have begun a history section on the site. The first topic covered is the Limerick-Real Madrid tie in 1980.

Check them both out at:
www.geocities.com/limerickfc2003

JohnD
25/04/2003, 3:15 PM
Thanks for that the web page is very impressive and the photos excellent. Teachers have a great old job :p all the same.

LFC Blue
25/04/2003, 3:44 PM
Brilliant Stuff Deise Deserter,fair play to you class site. The section on our exploits against Real Madrid is awesome!

deise deserter
25/04/2003, 4:43 PM
Originally posted by JohnD
Thanks for that the web page is very impressive and the photos excellent. Teachers have a great old job :p all the same.

Job?!?! I've been off for two weeks!:D

Of course I'll be really busy from next Monday til the summer... :rolleyes:

Shelsman
27/04/2003, 11:07 AM
Good job. I would like to see a website showing photos of all the old glamorous European ties for all eL clubs.

eoinh
27/04/2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Shelsman
Good job. I would like to see a website showing photos of all the old glamorous European ties for all eL clubs.

Now thats a good idea! With info about the matchs and the great players involved.

deise deserter
28/04/2003, 1:32 PM
Eoinh:

That would be a great idea! Count me in for the Limerick side of things. Maybe if you set up a thread in General we could try and get other clubs with a European history to participate. If we could organise materials, etc that are to be scanned, etc, I would love to help put it together.

eoinh
28/04/2003, 1:41 PM
Btw can we wait till the end of May. Im bogged down in Exams, an assignment and looking for work at the moment. After that we could arrange things.
Although someone else would have to do the web side of things as im computer illiterate. I'm incapable of putting a web site together :rolleyes: . However i used to do research and would do that. I have a good lot of old programmes and things at home.

deise deserter
28/04/2003, 4:25 PM
Can I leave you set up that thread in General. If you get me a list of contributors and they can mail me on stuff I will get it organised and actually put it together during the summer.

deise deserter
28/04/2003, 5:08 PM
Big Site Update:

Have posted a number of new topics on the History section. These are:
1. Fulham Vs Lim Pre-Season Friendly from the early 1980s.
2. Pictures of the squads from the 1970/71 FAI Cup and 1980 League wins.

Also there is a small page on the plans for Pike. The main plan is up there and i was supposed to get the rest of the plans from a member of the committee. I will get back onto them and see what I can do about it.

Hope to add info about a UEFA tie with Southhampton tomorrow evening.

PS: Looking for pics of the 1991 winning League Cup squad and the 1960 League winners. Can anyone help?