PDA

View Full Version : Mons game date changed

Magicme
27/09/2007, 12:20 PM
Just to let you know that our game against you has been changed from the Friday night to the Sunday afternoon (7th October) with a 3pm kick off.

Hope to see loads of you there!!

Mr A
27/09/2007, 12:23 PM
Any idea why this change was made?

Magicme
27/09/2007, 12:29 PM
Not sure why tbh.

Mr A
27/09/2007, 1:38 PM
The cynic in me can't help suspecting that they're hoping that more Harps fans will spend longer in the bar on a Sunday.

When we won the division a few years ago Monaghan announced that they were making a presentation to FHFC after the game- nice touch and all- but MUFC made their money back in the bar several times over.

Not complaining mind you, nice place to visit.

Sam_Heggy
27/09/2007, 1:56 PM
The cynic in me can't help suspecting that they're hoping that more Harps fans will spend longer in the bar on a Sunday.

When we won the division a few years ago Monaghan announced that they were making a presentation to FHFC after the game- nice touch and all- but MUFC made their money back in the bar several times over.

Not complaining mind you, nice place to visit.

Agree the Aidan, ill be there anyways :cool: I'll get in the first round :D

passerrby
27/09/2007, 2:57 PM
: I'll get in the first round :D

well theres a first

Sam_Heggy
27/09/2007, 6:51 PM
well theres a first

Ah well sure if your offering? ;):D

Magicme
28/09/2007, 9:33 AM
My son is having his 10th birthday party at the Harps game so when I bring out the cake in the club house after the game I expect you all to sing Happy Birthday to him.

bellavistaman
30/09/2007, 12:44 AM
My son is having his 10th birthday party at the Harps game so when I bring out the cake in the club house after the game I expect you all to sing Happy Birthday to him.

Good god, happy birthday to the lad from Cobh, now give him something to smile about for **** sake and win, think of the children!!:D

harpskid
02/10/2007, 11:48 AM

Do we get some cake? :D

Magicme
02/10/2007, 1:17 PM
If you give him a present!

bellavistaman
02/10/2007, 1:20 PM
If you give him a present!

Give him 3 points lads, come on. ;)

Magicme
02/10/2007, 1:26 PM
Ha, that would be more of a present to you!

I was thinking of presents in the form of €10 notes......:D

bellavistaman
02/10/2007, 6:30 PM
If ye win ill post the lad up €20:D;):D

Monkfish
02/10/2007, 6:41 PM
If ye win ill post the lad up €20

Post me up my tenner while your at it.
Though seeing as your second last out of the entire league I wont hold my breath:p

bellavistaman
02/10/2007, 9:44 PM
I told ya give me a address even though the club and it will be up, i wasnt at the last game between us was on hols. If you want to PM me a address will do it monkfish, not all cobh people are bad. :D

Monkfish
03/10/2007, 2:07 PM
I told ya give me a address even though the club and it will be up, i wasnt at the last game between us was on hols. If you want to PM me a address will do it monkfish, not all cobh people are bad. :D

Leave it in the Mon Clubhouse, i pass that way regularly nowadays:)
Sorry Harps fans no know this is'nt the place to be 'debt-collecting'

Sam_Heggy
03/10/2007, 3:18 PM

Ah sure its not our main forum, work away :cool::D

bellavistaman
03/10/2007, 4:03 PM

how am i going to put it there?

Magicme
04/10/2007, 12:01 PM
If you want to send it to me I will forward it to Monkfishes missus.

Monkfish
04/10/2007, 3:21 PM
If you want to send it to me I will forward it to Monkfishes missus.

That tenner is going on one hell of a trip!
BVM iv enough weird and wonderful things coming through my letter box at the moment, last thing i need is an envelope stuffed with cash:) if you wanna send it up to the Magic one, do, il prob only get E1.24 in the end with all the handling fee's but sure at least you will have pay'd for the honour of being Leo for a game.
Ta MM, you being nice again?:p

Magicme
05/10/2007, 10:16 AM
I'm always nice. Just not always to you! :p

Monkfish
05/10/2007, 10:26 AM
I'm always nice. Just not always to you! :p

No $hit Sherlock.:eek:
Sorry, couldnt resist.:p

Magicme
05/10/2007, 10:44 AM
Ha ha. Have always been nice to you! Somedays you catch me cranky & I may not be as nice but am still nice & never have a bad word to say bout ya!

So stop dragging dead fictional detectives into this! I prefer no Manure Mars these days.

Monkfish
06/10/2007, 9:04 AM
To apolagise for dragging a thread in the harps section off topic i shall be joining you on Sunday to support you in your quest to keep Cobh in the first division. Sorry BVM but i much rather the short hop down to you than that feckin trip up there.
Sorry MM its not personal, il even do the lotto and buy a programme to make up for my non-support of the Magic Mons.:)

Sam_Heggy
06/10/2007, 10:40 AM
To apolagise for dragging a thread in the harps section off topic i shall be joining you on Sunday to support you in your quest to keep Cobh in the first division. Sorry BVM but i much rather the short hop down to you than that feckin trip up there.
Sorry MM its not personal, il even do the lotto and buy a programme to make up for my non-support of the Magic Mons.:)

We shall be there in force. Prob would have been a bigger crowd down from Harps if it was fri/sat night but still should be big numbers heading down. :cool: