PDA

View Full Version : Website - Sinead Fraher

biscuit
26/09/2007, 9:28 PM
Everyone has seen the player specials she does on the website, Seamies one the most recent. Not trying to stir, but they are absolute ****e. There is a part in each one where it says "sinead fraher spoeaks to ........."
yet there is no player quotes, nothing new, just a bit about their history, most of which us fans know.....whats up there?? is she just trying to take the easy option and make up something to fill up some e-space or what...how hard can it be to sit down and do a propr 5 - 10 mins interview ffs...most of these lads would love that little more publicity etc..:confused::rolleyes:

sligoman
26/09/2007, 9:32 PM
****ing sick of it at this stage. Hopefully she'll be replaced at the end of this season. Our webmaster can does this type of thing, not our CPO, it's a joke that she gets away with it.

SligoBrewer
26/09/2007, 9:51 PM
<snip>

this is ten times worse than tom watch.

biscuit
26/09/2007, 9:59 PM
this is ten times worse than tom watch.

how is that brewer...I would hope you just mean that post...this concerns our club and the publics (who log onto the site) perception of the club...ie...may have an effect on potential fans, sponsership etc..
its a joke, sher i could make that shi* up while picking my nose...same crap every time just a diff player...look up their history, where their from and write a paragraph...even you could do that brewer:p;):D
and if she reads the site that doesnt mean we should lick arse and sherk away from telling the truth...it needs to be sorted out...

Boo_Boy
26/09/2007, 10:03 PM
i agree,she has to get her act together of leave,that fella who does the bebo thing even uses it!!:confused:

SligoBrewer
26/09/2007, 10:04 PM
how is that brewer...I would hope you just mean that post...this concerns our club and the publics (who log onto the site) perception of the club...ie...may have an effect on potential fans, sponsership etc..
its a joke, sher i could make that shi* up while picking my nose...same crap every time just a diff player...look up their history, where their from and write a paragraph...even you could do that brewer:p;):D
and if she reads the site that doesnt mean we should lick arse and sherk away from telling the truth...it needs to be sorted out...

what roversfan said was stupid though.

constructive criticism is fine but that was needless in fairness

Rovers fan
26/09/2007, 10:07 PM

costructive criticism is fine but that was needless in fairness

constructive criticism, where are you off to son!

biscuit
26/09/2007, 10:07 PM

costructive criticism is fine but that was needless in fairness

ah i know ya boy, get you there alright...personal abuse is silly, but critizing the fact that she doesnt seem to be doing her job right is not

Rovers fan
26/09/2007, 10:09 PM
ah i know ya boy, get you there alright...personal abuse is silly, but critizing the fact that she doesnt seem to be doing her job right is not

how was that personal abuse? she was there to do a job and she didnt carry it out well!

SligoBrewer
26/09/2007, 10:10 PM

that was personal though even though it wasn't abuse
you dont say that on a public forum

clubman
27/09/2007, 6:34 PM
Lads, just as a matter pf interest and apologies if this was carried before, but what is the roll of the CPO. Leaving personalities out of it what does the job entail?

biscuit
28/09/2007, 9:30 AM
The Club Promotion Officers will concentrate on developing strong links with local schools and community groups, as well as business partners, to further egrain the eircom League of Ireland into the community.

Paraic, quick question, how was that previous post personal abuse? I didnt say anything whatsoever personal.....

The Lilywhites
28/09/2007, 9:44 AM
how hard can it be to sit down and do a proper 5 - 10 mins interview ffs...

Why doesn't a fan volunteer to do it then?