PDA

View Full Version : underworld in tripod

aidz1
26/09/2007, 4:15 PM
gigs are on thursday 4th and friday 5th october.
our group are 2 tickets shy for the thursday gig.
any spares greatly appreciated...:D

kingdom hoop
26/09/2007, 4:33 PM
our group are 2 shy for the thursday gig.

I'd love to help but I'm a bit of a shrinking violet myself. I mean, I could hold your hands going up the stairs and buy drinks for ye at the bar, but after that it'd be down to yourselves, or the chemicals of course, to come out of your skins, cast aside the timidity and let loose. Listen, I'm sure there'll be nice people there, don't worry, Dublin isn't that scary.

Oh, you mean you meant shy as in scarce, I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow.:D I'm doing exams soon so no out for me but I'll keep an ear to the sky for any floating about.

aidz1
27/09/2007, 8:32 AM
get back to your studies kingdom :)!!!!

kingdom hoop
27/09/2007, 11:22 PM
:D I see you cunningly inserted 'tickets' into your original post!

I was just on Ireland's premier dance music forum (I live with the guy running it so I have to say that!) and saw this; http://www.dancemusicireland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32870&st=0&p=500792&#entry500792. I didn't ask if the tickets were still available but at any rate that's a much better place to look for tickets. We're more into our classical music round these parts.

Edit; you might have to register, which is free by the way, to see that link, I'm logged in automatically so I don't know. She was quoting €100 for two tickets for the Thursday. But did mention she'd only sell them to out-going types.:p

kingdom hoop
27/09/2007, 11:54 PM
Just checked eBay there for the laugh (I was disappointed, not much laugh to be had) and there seem to be a few around for cheaper, for now at least, than what that Donegal wan was looking for on the forum.

Link to eBay; http://search.ebay.ie/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=underworld+tripod&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=17%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=