PDA

View Full Version : limerick v kilkenny ???

daithi552
25/04/2003, 3:59 AM
lookin to see if anyone was at the match and how it went ???

was that "bubbles" playin with kilkenny ????

who else from limerick plays with kilkenny???

how many people were watchin ???

tanks for the help !!!

sadloserkid
25/04/2003, 8:45 AM
lookin to see if anyone was at the match and how it went ???

We won 2-1, totally bossed the game until about the 70 minutes mark and then took our foot off the gas and conceded a needless penalty. Goals from Eoin Keating (unless somebody else deflected it in) and Paddy Purcell.

was that "bubbles" playin with kilkenny ????

It was, he was playing at centre-half and was sent off for two bookable offences mid-way through the second half.

who else from limerick plays with kilkenny???

David Dunphy who did well in central midfield and scored their penalty and off course Tommy Lynch, who went out of his way to get sent of late on, is their boss.

how many people were watchin ???

About 200. Not a lot really though the Celtic match probably didn't help.

tanks for the help !!!

Don't mention it!

joeSoap
25/04/2003, 8:47 AM
bubbles "played"....got sent off. Dunphy also played with Kilkenny....scored penalty....Tommy Lynch sent off from bench...worst game of football I've ever seen....still in shock....2 wins in a row...playing that kinda ****e football, it's a miracle...

sadloserkid
25/04/2003, 8:59 AM
Der... I mean JoeSoap I thought we started quite well last night and the first half wasn't that bad. I thought the second half was never gonna end though, it was like being stuck in a time warp. I thought maybe I'd died and was in hell and as a punishment for my sins I was gonna have to watch a never-ending second half. :eek:

Like you said, two wins on the bounce and with another home game coming up could we really hit nosebleed territory and make it three in a row??? :D

LFC in Exile
25/04/2003, 11:42 AM
Wasn't at the Kilkenny game but I think you are a bit harsh talking about ****e football JoeSoap. The Cobh match performance was very good and I thought Limerick played too much football against Bray (a lot more than Bray did anyway).

2 wins on the trot - only what they deserve. I'm getting a bit hopeful for the new season I have to say. And the good thing as well is that the goals are coming from all over the pitch. The only one due a goal now is O'Flynn. Paddy Purcell joint top scorer?

deise deserter
25/04/2003, 12:16 PM
Joe Soap - you weren't even at the Cobh game, were you? :confused:

And we didn't play "sh*te" football for the whole game. It was really only the opening minutes of the second half and the last 20 minutes where we really started making silly mistakes.