PDA

View Full Version : Great Movie Speeches Game

Block G Raptor
25/09/2007, 6:36 PM
an easy one to start

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

SligoBrewer
25/09/2007, 6:39 PM
pulp ficton

I don't know what to say really.
Three minutes
to the biggest battle of our professional lives
all comes down to today.
Either
we heal
as a team
or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch
play by play
till we're finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen
believe me
and
we can stay here
and get the **** kicked out of us
or
we can fight our way
back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.

Now I can't do it for you.
I'm too old.
I look around and I see these young faces
and I think
I mean
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh....
I ****ed away all my money
believe it or not.
I chased off
anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately,
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life.
But,
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half step too late or to early
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that's going to make the ****ing difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,
you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That's a team, gentlemen
and either we heal now, as a team,
or we will die as individuals.
That's football guys.
That's all it is.
Now, whattaya gonna do?

strangeirish
25/09/2007, 7:02 PM
Any Given Sunday-Al Pacino.

stojkovic
25/09/2007, 8:56 PM
"Johnny Fontaine never gets that movie. It's perfect for him. It's gonna make him a big star. And I'm gonna run him outta da business and let me tell you why. Johnny Fontaine ruined one of Woltz Internationals most promising proteges. We had her on singing lessons, dancing lessons, and just to show its not all about dollars and cents - she was beautiful, she was one of the best pieces of ass I ever had and Ive had the best ass all over the world.

Then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm. And she runs away with him to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position cant afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell outta here. Oh and tell your boss that I aint no Band Leader, yeah I heard that story".

Marked Man
25/09/2007, 9:00 PM
The Godfather.

And now, one from the silent movie era....

strangeirish
25/09/2007, 9:04 PM
The Godfather.

And now, one from the silent movie era....

Marcel Marceau in the

Right???
:D

Neish
25/09/2007, 10:10 PM
"What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, how like an angel in apprehension, how like a God! The beauty of the world, paragon of animals; and yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust. Man delights not me, no, nor women neither, nor women neither."

inexile
25/09/2007, 10:30 PM
"What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, how like an angel in apprehension, how like a God! The beauty of the world, paragon of animals; and yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust. Man delights not me, no, nor women neither, nor women neither."

at the risk of looking stupid im gonna say hamlet, cos thats where the quote originally came from and i just dont know if they ever made a film about it!!

jebus
26/09/2007, 7:42 AM
Consider yourself looking stupid Inexile :p

Neish's one is Withnail and I

If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs. And maybe your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery, isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance. Of how much you really want to do it. And you'll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods. And the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Risteard
26/09/2007, 8:53 AM
Factorum with Matt Dillon, no?

This was someones sig here.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me . . . . . . . . . .

gustavo
26/09/2007, 9:01 AM
That watch costs more than your car. I made 970,000 dollars last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father. **** you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****-sucker. You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit. If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight, the materials you got, make myself 15,000 dollars. Tonight. In two hours. Can you? Can you?

Go and do likewise. AIDA. Get mad you son-of-a-bitch. Get mad. You know what it takes to sell real-estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.''

These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Harris) And to answer your question, pal: Why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your ****in' ass because a loser is a loser.

jebus
26/09/2007, 10:09 AM
Factorum with Matt Dillon, no?
[/B]

Correct!!

Thomo
26/09/2007, 10:19 AM
This was someones sig here.
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me . . . . . . . . . .

v for vendetta of course!!

Kingdom
26/09/2007, 10:25 AM
That watch costs more than your car. I made 970,000 dollars last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father. **** you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****-sucker. You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit. If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight, the materials you got, make myself 15,000 dollars. Tonight. In two hours. Can you? Can you?

Go and do likewise. AIDA. Get mad you son-of-a-bitch. Get mad. You know what it takes to sell real-estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.''

These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. (To Harris) And to answer your question, pal: Why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your ****in' ass because a loser is a loser.

Glengarry Glen Ross. Quality film, not rated highly enough I reckon.

Aberdonian Stu
26/09/2007, 10:59 AM
This is an easy one.

Four score and seven minutes ago, we, your fore fathers were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure. Conceived by our new friends, Bill and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other, and (pause) party on dudes!

NY Hoop
26/09/2007, 11:55 AM
Glengarry Glen Ross. Quality film, not rated highly enough I reckon.

Spot on. One of Baldwin's best performances.

KOH

jebus
26/09/2007, 1:20 PM
This is an easy one.

Four score and seven minutes ago, we, your fore fathers were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure. Conceived by our new friends, Bill and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other, and (pause) party on dudes!

Since no one else is biting this bullet I'll do it, its Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure

I remember my mother when she was dying, she was all shrunk up and grey. I asked her if she was afraid, she shook her head no. I was afraid to touch the death I seen in her. I couldn't find nothing beautiful or uplifting about her going back to God.
I wondered what it'd be like when I died, to know that this was the last breath you was ever going to draw. I just hoped I could meet it with the same calm she did. Cause that's where it's hidden. The immortality I hadn't seen.

osarusan
26/09/2007, 1:50 PM
Right, this is a true test for all you movie buffs out there -

"My dear Wife, Mr. Davies will tell you what's happening here tonight. He's a good man and has done everything he can for me. I suppose there are some other good men here, too, only they don't seem to realize what they're doing. They're the ones I feel sorry for. 'Cause it'll be over for me in a little while, but they'll have to go on remembering for the rest of their lives. A man just naturally can't take the law into his own hands and hang people without hurtin' everybody in the world, 'cause then he's just not breaking one law but all laws. Law is a lot more than words you put in a book, or judges or lawyers or sheriffs you hire to carry it out. It's everything people ever have found out about justice and what's right and wrong. It's the very conscience of humanity. There can't be any such thing as civilization unless people have a conscience, because if people touch God anywhere, where is it except through their conscience? And what is anybody's conscience except a little piece of the conscience of all men that ever lived? I guess that's all I've got to say except kiss the babies for me and God bless you. Your husband, Donald."

It is a man reading a letter written by another man (Donald), who is about to die.

SaucyJack
26/09/2007, 5:51 PM
don't know if this counts, but Belushi in Animal House
http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=123&qid=1558

Jock MIB
26/09/2007, 7:02 PM
Best Movie Speech of All Time

Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace

William Wallace is 7ft Tall

Yes I’ve heard, Kills men by the hundreds and if he was here, he would consume the English with fire balls from his eyes and bolts of lighting from his Arse.

I AM WILLIAM WALLACE

And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of terriney…
You have come to fight as free men…….. and free men you are

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THAT FREEDOM…

WILL YOU FIGHT…..

Fight against that…. NO we will run and we will Live

Aye , Fight and you may die, run and you will live…least a while

But dying on your beds, many years from now….

Would you be willing to TRADE ALL THE DAYS FROM THIS DAY TO THAT

FOR ONE CHANCE JUST ONE CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO COME BACK HERE AND TELL OUR ENEMIES

THAT THEY MIGHT TAKE OUR LIVES

BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOMMMMMMMM

ALBA GA BRATH (Scotland for ever)

:D:D

jebus
26/09/2007, 7:05 PM
Braveheart with a non cursing form of tourettes?

Jock MIB
26/09/2007, 7:27 PM
Braveheart with a non cursing form of tourettes?

:D yeah couldn't print all of it :D

Wolfie
27/09/2007, 12:42 PM
Trask: Mr. Sims, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

Slade: But not a snitch.

Trask: Excuse me?

Slade: No, I don't think I will.

Trask: Mr. Slade.

Slade: This is such a crock of ****.

Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade. You are in the Baird School not a barracks. Mr. Sims, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

Slade: Mr. Sims doesn't want it. He doesn't need to labeled: "Still worthy of being a 'Baird Man.'" What the hell is that? What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide" -- anything short of that we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentlemen, when the **** hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facing the fire; and there's George hidin' in big Daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

Slade: No, I'm just gettin' warmed up. I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think your preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

Trask: Sir, you are out of order!

Slade: Outta order? I'll show you outta order! You don't know what outta order is, Mr. Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old; I'm too tired; I'm too ****in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to this place! Outta order. Who the hell you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executin' his SOUL!! And why?! Because he's not a Baird man! Baird men, ya hurt this boy, you're going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, **** YOU too!

Mr. Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!

Slade: I'm not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, "cradle of leadership." Well, when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here; it has fallen. Makers of men; creators of leaders; be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong.

I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! That's called courage! Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle -- that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.

You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee. It's a valuable future. Believe me. Don't destroy it! Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make ya proud one day -- I promise you.

gustavo
27/09/2007, 2:01 PM
Trask: Mr. Sims, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

Slade: But not a snitch.

Trask: Excuse me?

Slade: No, I don't think I will.

Trask: Mr. Slade.

Slade: This is such a crock of ****.

Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade. You are in the Baird School not a barracks. Mr. Sims, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

Slade: Mr. Sims doesn't want it. He doesn't need to labeled: "Still worthy of being a 'Baird Man.'" What the hell is that? What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide" -- anything short of that we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentlemen, when the **** hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facing the fire; and there's George hidin' in big Daddy's pocket. And what are you doin'? You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

Slade: No, I'm just gettin' warmed up. I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryan, William Tell -- whoever. Their spirit is dead -- if they ever had one -- it's gone. You're building a rat ship here. A vessel for sea goin' snitches. And if you think your preparing these minnows for manhood you better think again. Because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills! What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today. I mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me. And I'm here to tell ya this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here -- and I'm not gonna say who -- offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

Trask: Sir, you are out of order!

Slade: Outta order? I'll show you outta order! You don't know what outta order is, Mr. Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old; I'm too tired; I'm too ****in' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to this place! Outta order. Who the hell you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit; there is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot-soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executin' his SOUL!! And why?! Because he's not a Baird man! Baird men, ya hurt this boy, you're going to be Baird Bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, **** YOU too!

Mr. Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!

Slade: I'm not finished! As I came in here, I heard those words, "cradle of leadership." Well, when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall. And it has fallen here; it has fallen. Makers of men; creators of leaders; be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong.

I'm not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!! And that, my friends, is called integrity! That's called courage! Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew. But I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle -- that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.

You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee. It's a valuable future. Believe me. Don't destroy it! Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make ya proud one day -- I promise you.

That'd be Scent of a Woman :cool:

osarusan
27/09/2007, 4:51 PM
this seems to have become a thread where everybody quotes speeches that everybody immediately knows, rather that actually testing people. (Everybody except me:cool:)

jebus
27/09/2007, 4:53 PM
this seems to have become a thread where everybody quotes speeches that everybody immediately knows, rather that actually testing people. (Everybody except me:cool:)

No one has guessed the last one I posted so get on that, the movie is set on your side of the world too, so there's a clue :p

jebus
28/09/2007, 10:49 AM
Right here's another to get this ball rolling again

Well the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. And the baboons are going ape over this. Of course, the giraffes are acting like they're above it all... The tick birds are pecking on the elephants. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't. The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say, cheetahs never prosper...

Jock MIB
28/09/2007, 1:20 PM
Right here's another to get this ball rolling again

Well the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. And the baboons are going ape over this. Of course, the giraffes are acting like they're above it all... The tick birds are pecking on the elephants. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't. The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say, cheetahs never prosper...

:confused: Lion King :confused:

jebus
28/09/2007, 1:49 PM
:confused: Lion King :confused:

yep!!

Jock MIB
28/09/2007, 1:50 PM
yep!!

what a guess :D

rebs23
28/09/2007, 1:55 PM
An obvious one but still one of the best (couldn't find the exact words but some extracts anyway)
"I've seen things... you people wouldn't believe:

Attack ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion
I watched Sea-Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate

All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in the rain.

Time... to die...."

Aberdonian Stu
28/09/2007, 2:07 PM
That's Bladerunner and yes my one earlier was the also obvious Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Kingdom
28/09/2007, 2:49 PM
So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the ****ing big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

gustavo
28/09/2007, 2:52 PM
So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change, I'm going to change. This is the last of this sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you: the job, the family, the ****ing big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

Trainspotting:D

rebs23
28/09/2007, 2:54 PM
Trainspotting. Jesus we're a pretentious lot.;)

Kingdom
28/09/2007, 2:55 PM
Trainspotting:D

A tad easy perhaps. Try this, love this film

Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!

Aberdonian Stu
28/09/2007, 3:13 PM
Robert Mitchum in The Night of the Hunter

Kingdom
28/09/2007, 3:21 PM
Robert Mitchum in The Night of the Hunter

Good man.

Kingdom
28/09/2007, 3:23 PM
Mankind, probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of open questions. Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going? How do we know what we believe to know? Why do we believe anything at all? Innumerable questions looking for an answer, an answer which will raise the next question and the following answer will raise a following question and so on and so forth. But in the end, isn't it always the same question and always the same answer?

Jock MIB
28/09/2007, 6:03 PM
Oh being a dick isnt so bad....
There is three types of people..
Dicks,pussy and a**h**es...

Pussy's thinks everybody can get along and Dicks just wanna F**k all the time without thinking it through...

But then you have your a**h**es and all they wanna do is s**t all over everything

So Pussy's may get mad at Dicks once and a while, because Pussy's get F**ked by Dicks but Dicks also F**k a**h**e and if they didn't f**k the a**h*es,

do you know what you get Chuck???

you get your Dick and your pussy all covered in s**t :D

jebus
28/09/2007, 9:48 PM
Team America! **** Yeah!

SkStu
29/09/2007, 3:22 AM
heres another one, not too hard. One of my favourite movies, full of great quotes.

"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a sh1t if you're f*ckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that f*ckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the b1tch of the bunch. First one is tough, no f*ckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no f*ckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... sh1t... now I do it just to watch their f*ckin' expression change."

Aberdonian Stu
29/09/2007, 12:10 PM
Mankind, probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of open questions. Who are we? Where do we come from? Where are we going? How do we know what we believe to know? Why do we believe anything at all? Innumerable questions looking for an answer, an answer which will raise the next question and the following answer will raise a following question and so on and so forth. But in the end, isn't it always the same question and always the same answer?

The opening bit from Run Lola Run/Lola Rennt

gustavo
29/09/2007, 12:38 PM
heres another one, not too hard. One of my favourite movies, full of great quotes.

"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a sh1t if you're f*ckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that f*ckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the b1tch of the bunch. First one is tough, no f*ckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no f*ckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... sh1t... now I do it just to watch their f*ckin' expression change."

James Gandolfini in True Romance?

cant beat Denis Hoppers speech about Sicilian heritage in that :D

geysir
29/09/2007, 12:45 PM
Some of the best films dont need a speech (Pacino excepted), just a line and you make your own speech.
This one goes like this.
"What's the use of worrying about your beard when your head is about to be chopped off"

If you have to Google to answer, don't bother :)

SkStu
29/09/2007, 6:02 PM
James Gandolfini in True Romance?

cant beat Denis Hoppers speech about Sicilian heritage in that :D

top marks! was gonna put in the quote about the sicilian heritage but its too long and full of "the n word" :mad: