PDA

View Full Version : The Youths On Tour-new Bus

kopite
24/09/2007, 8:22 PM
Well has anyone seen the new bus,absolute class,was in it just before the Cobh game,mental!,leather seats-embriordered with the creat,lcd screen with dvd player,tables for the lads,i've said this before wallace a man with a vision.

L37Ultra
24/09/2007, 8:26 PM
Well has anyone seen the new bus,absolute class,was in it just before the Cobh game,mental!,leather seats-embriordered with the creat,lcd screen with dvd player,tables for the lads,i've said this before wallace a man with a vision.

Is this the team bus ya? Good for some ;). Good to see Wexford progressing and doing things properly. They will be a big club in the years ahead!

Youths4Ever
24/09/2007, 9:03 PM
Yeah the bus is brilliant. Will make those long road trips more bearable for the players. Shame about the fans :p. Brings an air of professionalism to the club and shows where we want to go in terms of a club. Guessing it will be used for the teams, wont the U18 look good rolling up in that.

passinginterest
27/09/2007, 1:44 PM
For anyone who might like a look at the new bus it's on the supporters club site (http://www.freewebs.com/wysfc/septpics.htm)

The interior is incredible, looks like you could sit on it for a week and not feel uncomfortable. Love the crest embroidered into each seat too. Maybe it's all just a big waste of money, but, it sure as hell looks good. :)

Battery Rover
27/09/2007, 1:50 PM
Looks good and as for being a waste of money it depends on the club and use it is going to get. For Athlone it would be a waste as we are sponsored by a bus company.

Will say something for them leather seats they are very uncomfortable if our usual team bus is anything to go by.

ForzaForth
28/09/2007, 5:14 PM
Is there a jacks on the bus or do you have to have a lash on the side of the road like ordinary folk?

don ramo
01/10/2007, 3:51 PM
ya it looks really well, i was tempted to throw a rock at it it looked so good, i think evry club should have a team bus, would save money in the long run, and you could rent it out as an executive bus when the club isnt useing it.

L37Ultra
01/10/2007, 4:12 PM
i was tempted to throw a rock at it it looked so good,

:eek:Down with that sort of thing :D.