PDA

View Full Version : Conor & Oddboy

sadloserkid
24/04/2003, 3:41 PM
Am I the only one who finds it a bit tired now? No offence lads, I'm sure it's riveting if you're involved but personally I'd prefer to be strapped into a chair and forced to watch episodes of Star Trek.

patsh
24/04/2003, 3:53 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Am I the only one who finds it a bit tired now? No offence lads, I'm sure it's riveting if you're involved but personally I'd prefer to be strapped into a chair and forced to watch episodes of Star Trek.
Have to agree with you, SLK.
I do like Star Trek, so wouldn't mind watching the episodes, but I am to blame for allowing myself to get involved in a silly thread. In my defence, I didn't go so far as to think an entire thread devoted to myself and another poster would be of any interest to anyone else.
Sorry.

sadloserkid
24/04/2003, 3:56 PM
whispers I like some Star Trek too... mostly TNG but I had a passing interest in DS9 and even watched Voyager on and off for about a season.

Glad you took this poll well too because I generally enjoy posts by both of ye and would never glance over them like I do with some others. But lads, when ye get going...

slk shakes head sadly

I just don't know!

;)

A face
24/04/2003, 4:01 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
strapped into a chair and forced to watch episodes of Star Trek.

It depends really .... i mean are we talking Deep Space Nine or the really old ones with O'Brien and co.

** I am typing while one the edge of my chair, at the verge of falling off it ...... again. Excitement ..... man i have sweaty palms and the whole lot. Same bat channel etc. **

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry
Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry