PDA

View Full Version : lesser spotted george

dalo
24/04/2003, 12:47 PM
out jogging the morning after the match and i spotted george at leitrem street. even I felt moved to congratulate him on a great game.
he said thanks a million but "jesus I'm shattered". i don't know did he mean the match or the pints afterwards.

of course the game on tuesday doesn't mean we will win the league (remember what happened after the shams game in the cross last year) but let's just enjoy the result for a while. i was never so happy like this in a long while

about the game- I would like to see doyle get himself more involved, the guy has a lot of obvious ablity and our midfield isn;t creative enough. billy should be dropped and a proper centre half needs to play along side murray. still though conor is getting into it. watching dolan though is worth the admission price alone- who is he exactly talking to all the time?

anyway two really big away games coming up. that longford game will be bloody hard.

oh yeah - john o'flynn is a genius and let's hope george plays like this everyweek.

until then:D

patsh
24/04/2003, 1:26 PM
How's it going Dalo?
Any job yet?
I wouldn't say it's the pints.
Aren't all the City players taking it very easy, if not completely abstaining, from the jar?
(Or am I being naive..;) )

dalo
30/04/2003, 1:16 PM
it's pretty grim down south alright.:( at least the football is our salavation