PDA

View Full Version : official site

corbyeire
22/09/2007, 5:40 PM
when i entered the official site link now - it has an opening page split into the site and the new online shop

on first view a major oversight by the shop is that you cant buy a jersey :rolleyes:

thought that would be the first thing you could buy:confused:

Patrick Dunne
22/09/2007, 6:02 PM
There is a good range of products available, hopefully more will be added.

corbyeire, it is my understanding that a new replica jersey will be on sale within 2 weeks. I presume that this is the reason why the current jersey is not featured on the on-line shop.

The on-line shop should see a large increase in merchandise sales. All stock featured is also available from Galway Sports Shop, Eyre Square Shopping Centre, and from the club shop at Terryland Park during home games.

Paddyfield
22/09/2007, 7:09 PM
The on-line shop should see a large increase in merchandise sales. All stock featured is also available from Galway Sports Shop, Galway Shopping Centre, and from the club shop at Terryland Park during home games.

PS
Isn't it the Eyre Square Shopping Centre?

Patrick Dunne
23/09/2007, 1:09 PM
Yes, Eyre Square Shopping Centre.

pixiehead
23/09/2007, 6:56 PM
Good to See it finally up and running. Im a sucker fro Merchandice. However id love to see some other stuff on it and it would give the club some extra revenue. The online shop shop in Cork is a credit and their Club shop in the City would make any club Jealous!! Had a look round it a few weeks ago. Personally i dont think clubs put much effort into it. After all it is a type of promotion

corbyeire
24/09/2007, 9:12 AM
agree with you pixiehead - how much flashy stuff do people buy - that they have no connection with (such as american football/basketball teams)

more merchandise is more exposure to the brand - horrible stuff - but thats what is going to have to happen - to compete in some small way against the premiership and other sports