PDA

View Full Version : Harps Vs Shels

rambler14
21/09/2007, 9:00 PM
Harps have beaten Shels 2-1 at Tolka Park. Shels went 1 up but Harps equalised with 37 minutes left and waited till the 90th to hit the winner. CRAP
Just think lads at one stage tonight Ramblers would have had an opportunity to move 7 points clear.

Rams-07
21/09/2007, 9:16 PM
would have been great if Harps had dropped 2 or 3 pts tonight..but thats football..one game at a time now..all cup finals..great character in the team so i dont see them letting go at this stage....

gaffer33
21/09/2007, 9:17 PM
just goes to show how important 3 POINTS are tomorrow night,harps are on a good run at the moment but so are the rams,all going well the lads will be focused enough to carry out the job,and make it all the more difficult for harps before we travel up next week,any ideas on accomadation..??

rambler14
21/09/2007, 9:19 PM
Speaking of which. Are there people travellin up next week? I'd go but only in a car. I couldn't hack the bus. I'd end of being sick.

gaffer33
21/09/2007, 9:24 PM
yes,not sure how many,4 of us going by car aswel,coudnt hack bus,club running bus..??

bellavistaman
21/09/2007, 9:58 PM
Club arent running bus as far as i know, couldnt fill bus to donegal, and has to be overnighter.

depor
22/09/2007, 11:04 AM
thats a great result for harps, that was one of the few games i could see them losing. i cant see harps dropping any more points for the remainder of the season. ramblers cant drop any more points, we can only afford to draw 2 or lose 1.

Rams-07
22/09/2007, 1:28 PM
so your saying harps are going to beat us next week!
some supporter you are...a lot of football to be played yet and a lot of twists and turns...wouldnt be suprised if it went to the last game...

6yardpunisha
22/09/2007, 1:55 PM
so your saying harps are going to beat us next week!
some supporter you are...a lot of football to be played yet and a lot of twists and turns...wouldnt be suprised if it went to the last game...

agree with you on first point, hoping it wont come down to your second point

RamsieOnTour
22/09/2007, 4:14 PM
Yep its a pitty they scored in the 90th minute but sure as you say thats football>

Any way keeps us on our toes for the big one next week in Ballybofey>

Not to sure if I can go up due to work but sure we see what happens >
Is there many going