PDA

View Full Version : Offer him the job!

shaneker
20/09/2007, 3:39 AM
He'll never take it, but hell we'll never know if we don't try!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

Every penny the FAI has and a 2 year contract and we'll see!!

(Before the abuse starts, my tongue is so firmly in my cheek its practically protruding).

Bungle
20/09/2007, 9:45 AM
If Hiddink takes Russia, Beenhaker takes Poland, then Mourinho will probably be interested in Ireland. He knows we have a decent squad of players and it gives him time to assess his options with the big European clubs. United will probably replace Fergie in about two years.......

Wouldn't be suprised if he's secretly offered a deal with the FA to replace McClaren after the Euros though.

Theskinloyal
20/09/2007, 9:52 AM
Sorry hate to dissappoint but I believe he already has a hand shake agreement in place to take over at Shels with Keely taking over at Chelsea at the end of the season.

Jerry The Saint
20/09/2007, 9:54 AM
Sorry hate to dissappoint but I believe he already has a hand shake agreement in place to take over at Shels with Keely taking over at Chelsea at the end of the season.

This was all set up years ago. In fact, Shels have secretly been paying Mourinho's wages for the last two seasons.

Stuttgart88
20/09/2007, 9:55 AM
Mourinho will probably be interested in Ireland.

It'll solve our left back problem. He can play Duff there again.

elroy
20/09/2007, 12:59 PM
Can you imagine!! A manager with a proven record of getting the very best and more out of limited players - perfect for us!! Not a hope in hell though im afraid, even if he would consider it, he was earning about €5m a year with Chelsea-somehow dont think the fai would get near that.

Could see him ending up at spurs.

Torn-Ado
20/09/2007, 1:02 PM
Mourinho will probably be interested in Ireland.

I'd say he'd walk barefooted to Holyhead and swim acrosss the Irish sea to take the Irish job.

Desyf
20/09/2007, 1:05 PM
He wouldn't need to swim the Irish Sea, he'd walk, he's the Special One.

John83
20/09/2007, 1:17 PM
He wouldn't need to swim the Irish Sea, he'd walk, he's the Special One.
And none of that rolling waves nonsense either, he'd just part the sea.

...I wonder what you'd find down there if you did drain it...

Wolfie
20/09/2007, 1:18 PM
And none of that rolling waves nonsense either, he'd just part the sea.

...I wonder what you'd find down there if you did drain it...

Shergar?

rebelarmyexile
20/09/2007, 1:31 PM
Shergar?

being rode by Lord Lucan?

Noelys Guitar
20/09/2007, 3:23 PM
Taken from a Lisbon paper. "Also leaving with Jose is Javier Figo the Chelsea kitman and cone mover. Rumours have it that Javier has been seen with one Juan (John) Delanio (Delaney) in London". Now whats going on there?

Bungle
20/09/2007, 3:34 PM
Taken from a Lisbon paper. "Also leaving with Jose is Javier Figo the Chelsea kitman and cone mover. Rumours have it that Javier has been seen with one Juan (John) Delanio (Delaney) in London". Now whats going on there?

if it was any other football association, I'd laugh!!

Desyf
20/09/2007, 5:10 PM
being rode by Lord Lucan?

It wouldn't be.

Lord Lucan is still in Dublin, I had a pint with him recently.

And he can't swim or ride horses.