PDA

View Full Version : trouble ahead for Limerick

joeSoap
22/04/2003, 12:47 PM
Is there trouble ahead for the blues in the coming weeks....I think so.....looks now likes Morrisroe won't be signed.....either Kerley doesn't rate him highly enough, or can't they afford him? If its the former, then thats bad judgement, cos against Galway he showed that he's still a superb creative player, with a left foot. If its the latter, then the chairman is not doing his job, as there is still some players on the payroll that could and should be axed. We all know who they are!!Without a creative force, and someone with a left leg who can actually kick the ball straight any side would be in trouble, let alone an already struggling one.
On the plus side, that lad Cooney is a class act, although if he keeps playing like that its only a matter of time before Stephen Kenny takes him back.McCarthy seems to be getting the old eye for goal back and we're playing really good football without scoring goals...but wheres the point in that!! C'mpn boys....more goals needed. By the way, is is true that Kevin Fitzpatrick Junior is on the coaching team?? Now thats gotta be a gag!!!!!

sadloserkid
23/04/2003, 3:22 PM
Fitzpatrick is on the coaching staff yeah. Somebody told me that he has his coaching badge so fair enough. What makes you say that Morris-Roe isn't coming? Would be a mistake to let him slip away.

lims fan
24/04/2003, 12:19 PM
I know what its like to be let down by the club I love and have given a huge part of my life to and I was personally told by a person of very high status in the club that my support is not valued and this is a disgrace. I have stuck by this club through so much deceipt and when I express anger at the club I get told that I am not wanted in Pike SG. While the language I have used was OTT my opinions should be respected but the club who spinelessly view this board and refuse to communicate with fans have let us down and now despite the fact that I have brought the flags, club account, website and will arrange buses to away games the club thinks i am an ******* because I am passionate.
Any reply from the club or are there just more "views" to come.

deise deserter
24/04/2003, 1:03 PM
POsted by Lims Fan:

While the language I have used was OTT my opinions should be respected but the club who spinelessly view this board and refuse to communicate with fans have let us down

Two points:

1. Your language is very ott at times. I think this is more unbridled enthusiasm than anything else. I didn't really know you all that well until recently, and previous to that your comments came across very aggressively. I have heard about the incident you allude to in your post, and although I can definitely see where they are coming from, I do believe it was a bit harsh.

2. As for the committee looking at the board and not replying - you're right. They should respond and interact with fans. Imagine if we could get someone from the committee to start a thread where we could discuss problems that the club has. The committee knows we use it (I was approached and asked my username, when I avoided the subject, they started asking other fans - bit annoyed about it actually).

So now Michael, John, Ralph,etc or whoever sees this first - please take the time to reply to us, come on the board and work with the fans.