PDA

View Full Version : Lost wallet

DmanDmythDledge
16/09/2007, 4:36 PM
I think I might have lost my wallet in the Showgrounds. I was down the Railway End- can somebody check it out or give me a contact number of someone in the club who could sort it out?

Shedzer
16/09/2007, 6:16 PM
I think I might have lost my wallet in the Showgrounds. I was down the Railway End- can somebody check it out or give me a contact number of someone in the club who could sort it out?

http://www.sligorovers.com/content/view/30/54/

feo123
17/09/2007, 10:33 PM
any word since?

DmanDmythDledge
17/09/2007, 10:37 PM
any word since?
Haven't rang the club yet. Thought it might have fallen out in the car on the way back but the person I got the lift off checked and it wasn't there. I'll ring the club tomorrow, but there's also a chance I lost it going to centra at half time. There's actually no money in it as I had broken all my notes by then but my ID was in it and it would be a pain in the arse to have to apply for that again.

SligoBrewer
18/09/2007, 5:17 PM
Haven't rang the club yet. Thought it might have fallen out in the car on the way back but the person I got the lift off checked and it wasn't there. I'll ring the club tomorrow, but there's also a chance I lost it going to centra at half time. There's actually no money in it as I had broken all my notes by then but my ID was in it and it would be a pain in the arse to have to apply for that again.

you need that id too if i remember ye..lol:D