PDA

View Full Version : Moaner Mathews

TommyT
22/04/2003, 12:14 AM
Has he complained about Bohs supporters or is that treatment reserved for us ???. Paranoid, I don't think so.

Xlex
22/04/2003, 8:25 AM
Bohs fans are probably going to be reported for throwing a can at the ref...

TommyT
22/04/2003, 11:19 PM
I'm talking about your moaning minnie of a manager, not the ref. Anyway breaches of secuirity are the home clubs problem.

Also according to one of the Gypos therewas some can throwing from your holier than thou selves.

Xlex
23/04/2003, 8:14 AM
TT, believe the gypo's if you want... the can was thrown during a celebration not exactly an incident... fcuk the Gypo's try to deflect attention from there own... a can into a packed area...

(??, didn't see it, but believe it happened during a celebration)

Now TT, you can choose to side with the gypo and in particular, Neil if you like... We had a few things to moan about after the Bohs game but it happens, particularly after going so close to beating them, and letting them equilise due to a soft free/poor goalkeeping...

Anyway breaches of secuirity are the home clubs problem.

some clubs problems bigger than others...

therewas some can throwing from your holier than thou selves.

and the coin throwing at your own game??

Now, I wasn't to bothered mentioning this, but you just gave out about a manager moaning, hardly a new devolpment in this league...

Xlex
23/04/2003, 8:17 AM
Kenny then Matthews

your winding me up....

TommyT
23/04/2003, 6:35 PM
Your right about most of what you say it's just I was well miffed by Matthews last year especially as the 2 cans thrown landed nowhere near anyone, and he mentioned it to the papers when no one else (apart from me who'd got spattered by the dregs as it flew overhead) mentioned it anywhere. At the time I pointed out that the real damage to the league's image had been done by Matthews making a mountain out of a molehill rather than by the can thrower making a dick of himself.

What's wrong with my management choices, just cos I left out Martin 'meat' Lawlor :D

Xlex
24/04/2003, 8:08 AM
Originally posted by TommyT
What's wrong with my management choices, just cos I left out Martin 'meat' Lawlor :D

I hate seeing managers moan in the media... but Matthews learned his trade under Keely, so what do ya expect...;)

I think anyone would prefer Matthews to Judas... apart from the Bores, who tapped the man...