PDA

View Full Version : New shirt printing price

Supersonic_779
21/04/2003, 11:46 PM
Don't you think the new offer of E20 for a name and one number on the back of a shirt a bit pricy???? and TWO numbers and one name is E21. In Football Crazy, you can get the same job done for around E10-E15.

Pablo
21/04/2003, 11:50 PM
Its a bit OTT alright. simple economics would tell you to lower the price, sell more, and make more money in the long run.

i wouldnt pay it

Neil
21/04/2003, 11:57 PM
In fairness the quality and look of the numbers and letters from the Club Shop are better than the crumby looking sh!t you get in Football crazy. Anyway for the sake of fiver, support your own club, not that Brit-lovin shop in town!

Supersonic_779
21/04/2003, 11:59 PM
To be honest, i dont think the look of the numbers are great, and the quality in Football Crazy is good?!? I've got plenty of jerseys printed from them and not one number or letter fell off. I would pay E15 but not 20. Im only 14, im not made of money
:D

A face
22/04/2003, 1:40 AM
Originally posted by Supersonic_779
To be honest, i dont think the look of the numbers are great, and the quality in Football Crazy is good?!? I've got plenty of jerseys printed from them and not one number or letter fell off. I would pay E15 but not 20. Im only 14, im not made of money
:D

I think you are an imposter !!

I think you are actually the guy that works in football crazy, .... well this stunt is a tad bit tooo crazy. Come off the stage .... we caught yeah :)

I am only 14 .... i am not made of money .... yeah yeah ... pull the other one :rolleyes: :)

Colm
22/04/2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Supersonic_779
Don't you think the new offer of E20 for a name and one number on the back of a shirt a bit pricy???? and TWO numbers and one name is E21. In Football Crazy, you can get the same job done for around E10-E15.

Erra for god sake, it's only an extra fiver and you'll be supporting your own club and you'll also get the same print as the players have, the print in football crazy is different.