PDA

View Full Version : Buy 2, Get 2 Free...

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 3:45 PM
Buy 2 Germany tickets, get 2 Cyprus free.First come first served. :(

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 3:48 PM
Buy 2 Germany tickets, get 2 Cyprus free.First come first served. :(
Face value obviously

Smiley eyes
13/09/2007, 5:05 PM
you serious?

theworm2345
13/09/2007, 5:15 PM
I'm checking flight prices, though I doubt I'll be able to (I won't spend $500 to watch a meaningless game, maybe $250 like it was last March)

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 5:25 PM
you serious?

Totally genuine........

gilberto_eire
13/09/2007, 5:35 PM
should they not be offered to me if done over this...as you would have to sell them through the ticket thread..... through which im 1st in line for germany tickets!!

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 5:57 PM
sold to ELROY 100euro for four.As they were sold in a bundle for both fixtures, I don't think individual games list applies......sorry:(

sligoman
13/09/2007, 6:14 PM

gilberto_eire
13/09/2007, 6:21 PM
sold to ELROY 100euro for four.As they were sold in a bundle for both fixtures, I don't think individual games list applies......sorry:(

they should when there sold on here... there was couple of similar threads before and they were told to go into the ticket thread and start from the top..... you mighnt have known that bbut one of the two of ye should had ye been around here for a while!!!!... queue skipper!!:mad:

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 6:27 PM

Sorry Sligoman, but you never returned the post:(

Torn-Ado
13/09/2007, 6:29 PM
they should when there sold on here... there was couple of similar threads before and they were told to go into the ticket thread and start from the top..... you mighnt have known that bbut one of the two of ye should had ye been around here for a while!!!!... queue skipper!!:mad:

Disgraceful, isn't it.

Like one of those f*ckers skipping on to the footpath on a saturday night at CP's.

;)

sligoman
13/09/2007, 6:35 PM
Sorry Sligoman, but you never returned the post:(Well you hardly gave me a chance in fairness. You were offline when I sent you the PM and I was offline when you replied to it.

pineapple stu
13/09/2007, 6:44 PM
There's a ticket exchange thread for this. Can we stick to that and not, as noted before, have people skipping queues?

This thread was done by the time I saw it, so unfortunately it was too late to do anything when I saw it.

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 6:54 PM
There's a ticket exchange thread for this. Can we stick to that and not, as noted before, have people skipping queues?

This thread was done by the time I saw it, so unfortunately it was too late to do anything when I saw it.
mea culpa........won't happen again:o

gilberto_eire
13/09/2007, 7:25 PM

its grand stu.... having looked at elroys profile he's been a member near 6yrs so would have known this as would the majority of other regular posters