PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Club?

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 3:33 PM
Norn Iron players come to blows on flight from Iceland to london.2 og' in two games is never good.FA making plans for Nigel?...please take Stan!

co. down green
13/09/2007, 9:10 PM
I don't know why this is in the Ireland section. Surely the rubbish section would be more appropriate !

SUB of the day
13/09/2007, 9:23 PM
I don't know why this is in the Ireland section. Surely the rubbish section would be more appropriate !

Well, its a current story involving one of he two Irish teams on the island, whose new manager is struggling (literally).Sore point for you?:rolleyes:

feo123
13/09/2007, 9:27 PM
they were on such a high when sanchez left and the change has done them no favours at all. they should have won both games, cant see them getting any more than 1 maybe 3 points so i think there out

co. down green
13/09/2007, 9:43 PM
Well, its a current story involving one of he two Irish teams on the island, whose new manager is struggling (literally).Sore point for you?:rolleyes:

Maybe you could start supporting Nigel's team, i'm sure the E100 you got for your Germany & Cyprus tickets would be enough for a couple of tickets at Windsor:o

pineapple stu
14/09/2007, 7:26 AM
Surely the rubbish section would be more appropriate !
Why? It's an actual story.

Shouldn't be in Fans' Forum though. Moving to Ireland.

SUB of the day
14/09/2007, 7:59 AM
Maybe you could start supporting Nigel's team, i'm sure the E100 you got for your Germany & Cyprus tickets would be enough for a couple of tickets at Windsor:o
ROI for me, UK for you.Democracy rules, free country etc etc:rolleyes:

lopez
14/09/2007, 8:11 AM
I hope this punch up was, as Father Jack Hackett would say, 'an ecumenical matter'. :D

SUB of the day
14/09/2007, 8:17 AM
I hope this punch up was, as Father Jack Hackett would say, 'an ecumenical matter'. :D
I would debate any subject, with the subjects in Ulster::D

Risteard
14/09/2007, 8:55 AM
In the Mirror today.
Gillespie and McCartney apparently.
So it looks like N.Irelands renaissance is about to fall apart in spectacular fashion unfortunately.

galwayhoop
14/09/2007, 9:50 AM
So it looks like N.Irelands renaissance is about to fall apart in spectacular fashion unfortunately.

once sanchez went to Fulham on an 'interm' basis i felt this would happen.
and as for silver linings at least this should reduce the monthly (bi-monthly??) 'visits' of 2 posters from up north who love to talk about FIFA rankings and both teams respective placings........

galwayhoop
14/09/2007, 9:53 AM
whose new manager is struggling (literally).

it really highlights the difference a good manager can make to a team. imo the NI team is mediocre at the very best but LS really got absolutely every ounce out of them both as a group and individually