PDA

View Full Version : v Limerick 37

Marco
12/09/2007, 11:45 PM
This is going to be a tough game despite Limericks form, never much between the teams, 1-0 win would be great, but it could also be a sneaky draw:eek:

thegafferman
13/09/2007, 10:42 AM
yea three points would be super ... but will take the point now .....:ball:

KevB76
13/09/2007, 12:16 PM
yea three points would be super ... but will take the point now .....:ball:

Ditto for us.

Maybe your people could speak to our people, settle on the draw and save yourselves the trip...;)

Rams-07
13/09/2007, 12:40 PM
Cant see getting anything but 3 points on fri lads...especially with the run we are on and the way the team is playing...
Forwards are on fire and the back 5 are giving nothing away..i say 3-0 rams...

The Rebel Ram
13/09/2007, 3:44 PM
Agree with Rams-07, 2-0 or 3-0 I recon, can't see points being dropped

Rambler1
13/09/2007, 4:23 PM
1-1 Unfortunatly

Rams-07
13/09/2007, 4:51 PM
Come on Rambler1...think positive...

Super-rams
14/09/2007, 7:36 AM
This will be a tough game. Although Limerick have been blowing hot and cold recently they're still a good side. Saying that I'll go for a Rams win. 2-0.

drinkfeckarse
14/09/2007, 8:01 AM
Can't see Ramblers losing either, their confidence will be sky high. I'll go for 2-0.

rambler14
14/09/2007, 11:40 AM
3 points would be great tonight especially with Harps vs Dundalk tonight.(that game nearly slipped by unnoticed).
I suppose a draw or a Dundalk win would be the result we are looking for. 3 points a must tonight but a draw is acceptable.

jebus
14/09/2007, 11:41 AM
Many of you lot travelling down lads? Or up as the case may be?

rambler14
14/09/2007, 10:54 PM
Just back now lads, and i have to say it was a shockin game with no chances. Best thing to happen to Ramblers was Shane being sent off it improved the lads attitude completely.
Oh and I must congratulate Kevin Murray on a fantastic performance. His best ever in a Rams shirt.

Rams-07
15/09/2007, 7:09 AM
must agree with you there rambler14...first hslf was very poor..too many long balls bypassing midfield..kearney didnt get a touch...second half was a bit better..didnt see the barrett incident (was reading the programme)but everyone seems to think he deserved it..we could have scored 2 when Davin got through but keeper saved well...fair result in the end i suppose...nervous times now...great crowd from Cobh there..

Comic Book Guy
15/09/2007, 8:37 AM
I thought we were very poor last night and a tad lucky to get the draw in the end, we played much better after the sending off and were unlucky a few times, they pushed us back near the end but the back four were brilliant once again, I thought John Meade had a great game and Bilko in goal was solid through out despite the best attempts of their 'mascot'. His carry on was a disgrace.

see's it
15/09/2007, 8:51 AM
every time the keeper sliced his clearance the mascot was up on his back it was very unfair

outside in
15/09/2007, 9:10 AM
wat did barrett do??????

rambler14
15/09/2007, 9:11 AM
every time the keeper sliced his clearance the mascot was up on his back it was very unfair

Very unfair especially considering bilko slices his clearences all the time. His back must have been knackered lions are heavy!

rambler14
15/09/2007, 9:12 AM
Barrett was sent off for violent conduct. He elbowed Tommy Barrett.

outside in
15/09/2007, 9:14 AM
Barrett was sent off for violent conduct. He elbowed Tommy Barrett.
wat games will he miss

rambler14
15/09/2007, 9:15 AM
The next 5. As he already had a 2 game ban coming and it's a 3 match ban for a straight red card.

outside in
15/09/2007, 9:17 AM
The next 5. As he already had a 2 game ban coming and it's a 3 match ban for a straight red card.
silly boy:mad:

rambler14
15/09/2007, 9:25 AM
Cobh Ramblers Finn Harps

(A) Limerick 37 (H) Dundalk
(H) Wexford (A) Shelbourne
(A) Finn Harps (H) Cobh Ramblrs
(H) Kildare Co (A) Monaghan
(A) Kilkenny (H) Limerick 37
(H) Dundalk (A) Wexford
(A) Shelbourne (H) Kildare County
(H) Monaghan (H) Athlone Town
(A) Athlone (A) Kilkenny

Thats the run in lads. Hopefully Shels will prove too tough for Harps next week and we can take full points vs wexford and move 7 points clear.

Rambler1
15/09/2007, 10:33 AM
Come on Rambler1...think positive...Ya your right. We have a great defense so Nil all

Sniffer
15/09/2007, 3:23 PM
See a player Carew is listed as a starter last night - I take it that it was Alan Carey?

thegafferman
16/09/2007, 10:57 AM
silly boy:mad:

didnt make it to limerick but was talking to shane yesterday he was jumping for the ball and his arms were out caught yer man by accident .. feels the straight red was very harsh:mad:

bellavistaman
16/09/2007, 4:46 PM
I wasnt there either but the people i was talking to said it was a straight red. Next saturday is a MUST win, cant slip up before harps.

bellavistaman
16/09/2007, 4:47 PM
See a player Carew is listed as a starter last night - I take it that it was Alan Carey?

Wasnt there meself but has to be.

don ramo
16/09/2007, 4:54 PM
lads, you would think they would edit the report before putting it up on the site, they talk about the club as a third person, they should edit with things like change cobh to we, and were not leesiders, were in the harbour not up a f***in stupid river like cork city:D, just a thought really, it was a good result i said it would be close as limerick are always up for it when we come to town, they like to beat us as they have always looked up to us, so its nice to get a result agiant a team you look up to:D,

good work lads three against wexford now and well be doin alright,

c'mon the rams

bellavistaman
16/09/2007, 5:08 PM
lads, you would think they would edit the report before putting it up on the site, they talk about the club as a third person, they should edit with things like change cobh to we, and were not leesiders, were in the harbour not up a f***in stupid river like cork city:D, just a thought really, it was a good result i said it would be close as limerick are always up for it when we come to town, they like to beat us as they have always looked up to us, so its nice to get a result agiant a team you look up to:D,

good work lads three against wexford now and well be doin alright,

c'mon the rams

Ya but the promtion run in thing is excellent, first time in a long time that the website has been so professionally run, well done to kevin.

don ramo
16/09/2007, 6:13 PM
Ya but the promtion run in thing is excellent, first time in a long time that the website has been so professionally run, well done to kevin.

oh ya good job, not critcising, the site has improved no doubt, just one or two ideas i wanted to put forward

Rams-07
16/09/2007, 6:52 PM
I would think the report was done by someone from Limerick TBH...probably copied onto website....wouldnt worry too much with been called Leesiders..we are sitting on the river Lee...they can call us all they want in Nov when we are promoted!
The general opinion from anyone I spoke to at the match was Shane deserved a red card....

don ramo
16/09/2007, 7:02 PM
its off RTE, were not on the lee, were in the harbour, the lee is a river, god you should have been thought that in primary school

outside in
17/09/2007, 9:20 AM
didnt make it to limerick but was talking to shane yesterday he was jumping for the ball and his arms were out caught yer man by accident .. feels the straight red was very harsh:mad:
getting that feed back myself over the weekend

drinkfeckarse
17/09/2007, 10:04 AM
The unbeaten run continues though, that's the positive to take from the game.

Sniffer
17/09/2007, 11:06 AM
Wasnt there meself but has to be.

Cheers BV man.

Rams-07
17/09/2007, 6:36 PM
its off RTE, were not on the lee, were in the harbour, the lee is a river, god you should have been thought that in primary school
Ya i know we are overlooking a harbour! on the mouth of the river LEE...google it and you will see...maybe you should have been taught that in primary school as well as spelling..Brains almighty...
Will have to have a rethink on voting for you now

don ramo
18/09/2007, 8:08 AM
so where is the harbour, now im confused:confused:, i thought this was an island sitting in a harbour all these years, i think we need to get to the library and change all the books from cobh is in cork harbour, to cobh is on the mouth of the river lee,

chop chop:D:D

Rambler1
18/09/2007, 8:51 AM
getting that feed back myself over the weekend
Shane unlucky as he always gives it his all which obviously gets him booked at times. He has won us a lot of games this year as we were badly missing someone like him when playing the likes of Dublin City a couple of years back. Good news....Kenny Coleman is back

outside in
18/09/2007, 4:58 PM
Shane unlucky as he always gives it his all which obviously gets him booked at times. He has won us a lot of games this year as we were badly missing someone like him when playing the likes of Dublin City a couple of years back. Good news....Kenny Coleman is back
good point.not sure kenny's up to da job,last i seen of him he was way off his best

Comic Book Guy
18/09/2007, 5:16 PM
Shane will be a big loss but imo Kenny Coleman would be able to the the job, plus he has got a few goals for us so at least there is that side to his game which Shane does not seem to have, anyways it's results that matter most from now on.

Rambler1
19/09/2007, 7:53 AM
Shane will be a big loss but imo Kenny Coleman would be able to the the job, plus he has got a few goals for us so at least there is that side to his game which Shane does not seem to have, anyways it's results that matter most from now on.Ya agree..think we will all be happy though in the run in that at least we have a player like Kenny to step in.2 Years ago we wouldnt have had that strength in depth.

4th-div-are-we
25/09/2007, 8:55 PM
dats most of whats left of the season there was no need really.