PDA

View Full Version : Longford Saturday

Neil
20/04/2003, 11:29 AM
Who's going?

I plan on being up there for the Munster game at 2pm.
Good place to watch it? Anyone?

Colm
20/04/2003, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Who's going?

I plan on being up there for the Munster game at 2pm.
Good place to watch it? Anyone?

Yeah, me going too. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Not overly interested in watching the Rugby but still I'd also like to get up there as early as possible.

Gary
20/04/2003, 3:51 PM
Looking like Eanna, Myself, Eric and young Buckley heading up Friday night instead and making a weekend out of it.

Cant wait.

paudie
22/04/2003, 11:41 AM
According to Longford forum a place called PVs has a "class" big screen. A place called the Anvil was also mentioned.

Hopefully the locals won't be watching the Premiership on Norwegian TV and will let us see the rugby.

Neil
22/04/2003, 11:44 AM
I'd say the Anvil is where most City fans will be gathering...

Dunno where PV's is?

Colm
22/04/2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Dunno where PV's is?

On the main street just a small bit down from the Super valu, not far from the Anvil. I think thats where it is anyway!

Tom Peppers
22/04/2003, 12:25 PM
I d say i might go even though tonights game against bohs is only my second match. I suppose if i really want to get into it i will have to go wont i. My buddys driving to it so it wont cost me too much. Looking forward to seeing those plastic paddys of colm, gary,eanna .well thats what my buddy calls ye anyway. He wont tell me why though. Are ye from England or something and if so why dont ye support a team from england. After all it makes a bit more sense. Well i suppose i am not one to talk really since i only started following city two weeks ago

Colm
22/04/2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Tom Peppers
I d say i might go even though tonights game against bohs is only my second match. I suppose if i really want to get into it i will have to go wont i. My buddys driving to it so it wont cost me too much. Looking forward to seeing those plastic paddys of colm, gary,eanna .well thats what my buddy calls ye anyway. He wont tell me why though. Are ye from England or something and if so why dont ye support a team from england. After all it makes a bit more sense. Well i suppose i am not one to talk really since i only started following city two weeks ago

What the hell are you on about now? Does the College of Commerce know you're using their computers to spout such rubbish? They wouldn't be too happy with ya I'd say!

Tom Peppers
22/04/2003, 12:44 PM
Ah buddy i hate to tell you but this aint no college of commerce computer. I hate those mucksavage Inbreads. If you gonna mock me say it about CIT cause thats where i am so get it right f**K F**e

Ref
22/04/2003, 1:33 PM
Ah buddy i hate to tell you but this aint no college of commerce computer. I hate those mucksavage Inbreads. If you gonna mock me say it about CIT cause thats where i am so get it right f**K F**e

inbreads :D :D

Looking forward to seeing those plastic paddys of colm, gary,eanna .well thats what my buddy calls ye anyway. He wont tell me why though. Are ye from England or something and if so why dont ye support a team from england. After all it makes a bit more sense.

now i've read a lot of crap on these boards but that just about tops the lot. :rolleyes:

oh and who let you into CIT Tom Peppers.

they've a lot to answer to.

:mad:

sadloserkid
22/04/2003, 1:34 PM
f**K F**e

Anybody know why face was censored??? If it was you Vetinari then you've gone too far I tell you!!!! :D

slk would like to point out that he doesn't actually think Vetinari censored the word 'face'. He suspects that Tom did it himself :eek:

A face
22/04/2003, 2:15 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Real ale Madrid
22/04/2003, 2:27 PM
Originally posted by Ref

now i've read a lot of crap on these boards but that just about tops the lot. :rolleyes:

oh and who let you into CIT Tom Peppers.

they've a lot to answer to.

:mad:

The same people that left you in ref!!!!!!:D :D

Ref
22/04/2003, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by Real ale Madrid
The same people that left you in ref!!!!!!:D :D

oh yeah.

:rolleyes: