PDA

View Full Version : Referee for tomorrow against the Czechs

Réiteoir
11/09/2007, 2:38 PM
Referee - Kyros Vassaras (GRC)
Assistant Referee 1 - Dimitrios Saraidaris (GRC)
Assistant Referee 2 - Cristos Gennaios (GRC)
Fourth official - Mechalis Germanakos (GRC)

Yep - that's the same idiot who we had do the game against Israel in Lansdowne a couple of years back.

wp UEFA, wp

:mad::rolleyes:

sligoman
11/09/2007, 2:40 PM
Glad Dudu Awat isn't playing tomorrow so:mad:

osarusan
11/09/2007, 2:57 PM
to be fair, he did add on 8 mins of injury time that day.

sligoman
11/09/2007, 3:12 PM
to be fair, he did add on 8 mins of injury time that day.Plenty of time for the Czech's to score the winner then;)

Docboy
11/09/2007, 3:14 PM
to be fair, he did add on 8 mins of injury time that day.

Which was about right with the amount of rolling around that ***** did. Never been so worked up leaving a game!

onceahoop
11/09/2007, 3:59 PM
Obviously didn't get marked down by the assessor. Just another problem to maybe stretch the nervends:mad:

Stuttgart88
11/09/2007, 4:08 PM
At least we know he's not a "homer".

geysir
11/09/2007, 4:11 PM
:D
Can´t say anything more than that.

carloz
11/09/2007, 4:19 PM
Lets hope he falls for Givens over the top play acting in the 87th minute as we try desperatly to hang onto the 1-0 lead we got in the second minute.

Réiteoir
12/09/2007, 7:52 PM
Proved right again... :mad:

dfx-
12/09/2007, 8:42 PM
I didn't think it was him at first [more hoping it wasn't], but had my suspicions when I heard that the ref convened everyone beforehand to tell them about shirt pulling. A total fool.

He lost control of the second half and it was a horrible, scrappy, dirty match which I had no idea whether any decision was right...couldn't trust him to get his name right. Awful performance from the worst ref in Europe.

shakermaker1982
12/09/2007, 8:53 PM
disgrace. I just cannot believe he sent Hunt off.

Risteard
12/09/2007, 10:32 PM
Hunt was the worst of many decisions.
Most of them went for Ireland.
I can't help but think that Jose Mourrinho has single-handedly ruined the reputation of Stephen Hunt.
He gets an awful time off refs and fans alike.

endabob1
13/09/2007, 7:21 AM
Hunt was the worst of many decisions.
Most of them went for Ireland.
I can't help but think that Jose Mourrinho has single-handedly ruined the reputation of Stephen Hunt.
He gets an awful time off refs and fans alike.

The ref was shocking, but to be honest he was bad for both sides. Dunne fouled Cech for McShanes chance but it was never a red card and as was pointed out the ref appeared from the TV to have turned away and missed the tackle completely so what made him show red?????

shanman2
13/09/2007, 7:42 AM
The ref was shocking, but to be honest he was bad for both sides. Dunne fouled Cech for McShanes chance but it was never a red card and as was pointed out the ref appeared from the TV to have turned away and missed the tackle completely so what made him show red?????

Just one thing that really ****ed me off bout last night.. The ireland players letting the Czech lads dive around and then we had the elbowing and all that crack. No doubt that polaks reaction got hunt sent off but it was a yellow. Just like to contrast Robbie Keane (or captain) and Richard Dunne. When dunne toke the elbow off sivok straight after he got up he pointed the finger at Polak and aggressivley shouted at him. When that happened to Keane he whinged like a little bitch and snacked your man on the arse walking past. What has happen to Irish football??? Carsley had a great chance to hit a jankulovski a few mins in and he let him swan past. Do we know how to win games??? We could habe beaten the Czechs.

Ozymandias
13/09/2007, 9:18 AM
Thought the ref favoured us in a lot of decisions..the main one he didn't was the hunt one...Hunt did follow through but it was only a yellow...Baros was running to the ref all night giving it loads..i think the Czechs were feeling the pressure but the ref apart from the hunt scenario did us alot of favours...he was no homer