PDA

View Full Version : Problem

SligoBrewer
10/09/2007, 6:56 PM
I have 2 (u-18)tickets for le klaxons in november..they'll be hard enough to shift:o

Should I abandon them to go see bloc party instead?

Considering that bloc party is on a saturday in the phoenix park and easier to get to as well..

i can only go to 1.sigh:(

Soper
10/09/2007, 9:26 PM
Bloc Party. Won't have people waving glowsticks in your face.

SligoBrewer
13/09/2007, 9:53 AM
going to bloc party!

cant wait!

gonna be the best weekend ever!:)

Bluebeard
13/09/2007, 12:21 PM
going to bloc party!

cant wait!

gonna be the best weekend ever!:)

That is a bit of an overstatement, surely.

What about the weekend that saw God create Man? And then he got to take a day's holidays? That was pretty special.

It would have been a good one too for Man - imagine being fully grown and discovering masturbation for the first time!

endabob1
13/09/2007, 12:54 PM
That is a bit of an overstatement, surely.

What about the weekend that saw God create Man? And then he got to take a day's holidays? That was pretty special.

It would have been a good one too for Man - imagine being fully grown and discovering masturbation for the first time!

Didn't he create eve the same day? Surely man would have only discovered masturbation when eve went into a mood about Adam watching Sky Sports all day sunday??

jebus
13/09/2007, 2:24 PM
Didn't he create eve the same day? Surely man would have only discovered masturbation when eve went into a mood about Adam watching Sky Sports all day sunday??

God hadn't created biology books back then, so Adam probably didn't even have a basic understanding of what went where. Maybe belly buttons are actually a testament to Adams desire to plant his seed in Eve's belly? :o

SligoBrewer
13/09/2007, 3:15 PM
God hadn't created biology books back then, so Adam probably didn't even have a basic understanding of what went where. Maybe belly buttons are actually a testament to Adams desire to plant his seed in Eve's belly? :o

i thought thats what ears were there for?:confused:

Bluebeard
14/09/2007, 10:03 AM
i thought thats what ears were there for?:confused:

No, ears are a failed prototype for handles.