PDA

View Full Version : Away Hammarby ticket wanted

dundub
09/09/2007, 8:39 PM
Hi Cork City fans, I collect football tickets and am missing a ticket from the away match against Hammarby in Sweden from this summer. I'm willing to pay e15.00 to get one in good condition. If you can help please email me at mcgowanp@indigo.ie.
Cheers.

Hitman
10/09/2007, 9:23 AM
You've probably got a better chance of finding one if you post on www.ccfcforum.com, if you haven't done so already. Though I'd recommend not reading any of the posts on there.

jimhacker
11/09/2007, 9:53 AM
You've probably got a better chance of finding one if you post on www.ccfcforum.com, if you haven't done so already. Though I'd recommend not reading any of the posts on there.

What a snibby comment!

A browse through ccfcforum might help you to improve the qiality of your own offerings!

jimhacker
11/09/2007, 9:54 AM
Hi Cork City fans, I collect football tickets and am missing a ticket from the away match against Hammarby in Sweden from this summer. I'm willing to pay e15.00 to get one in good condition. If you can help please email me at mcgowanp@indigo.ie.
Cheers.

Might have one - but honestly can't even remember if we were given tickets!
It was that sort of trip!

Hitman
11/09/2007, 10:28 AM
What a snibby comment!

A browse through ccfcforum might help you to improve the qiality of your own offerings!

I'm not claiming to be any better, just got fed up of everything there descending into the same arguments time and again. I'm much happier here where there's no-one to argue and I can talk nonsense to myself.

tiktok
11/09/2007, 7:55 PM
Cheers.

I think I paid cash on the gate and I don't remember having a physical ticket stub but I'll have a look and you can have it for free if I can locate one.