PDA

View Full Version : Pick your Ireland Squad

SkStu
09/09/2007, 4:46 AM
Staunton has been sacked following a crushing defeat to the Czech Republic and Delaney has approached you to head his new and improved world class management team. He asks you to pick your squad for the next game....

GK: Given, Doyle

DF: Dunne, McShane, Finnan, O'Shea, Andy O'Brien, Foley, Harte,

Mid: Carsley, Kilbane, Gibson, Hunt, Ireland, A. Reid, McGeady, S. Reid

Forwards: Keane, Doyle, Long, Keogh, Stokes

-----------------------------------------------------------

my team (3-5-2):

Given
O'Shea Dunne McShane
Finnan Kilbane
Carsley S. Reid
A.Reid
Keane Doyle

if things arent goin well after an hour sub on Harte for O'Shea, revert to 4-4-2 harte at LB, push kilbane up to LM, Andy Reid out wide right.

Hunt for Kilbane. Stokes or Long for Keane.

do i get the job John?

ofjames
09/09/2007, 5:21 AM
Staunton has been sacked following a crushing defeat to the Czech Republic and Delaney has approached you to head his new and improved world class management team. He asks you to pick your squad for the next game....

GK: Given, Doyle

DF: Dunne, McShane, Finnan, O'Shea, Andy O'Brien, Foley, Harte,

Mid: Carsley, Kilbane, Gibson, Hunt, Ireland, A. Reid, McGeady, S. Reid

Forwards: Keane, Doyle, Long, Keogh, Stokes

-----------------------------------------------------------

my team (3-5-2):

Given
O'Shea Dunne McShane
Finnan Kilbane
Carsley S. Reid
A.Reid
Keane Doyle

if things arent goin well after an hour sub on Harte for O'Shea, revert to 4-4-2 harte at LB, push kilbane up to LM, Andy Reid out wide right.

Hunt for Kilbane. Stokes or Long for Keane.

do i get the job John?

Thats pretty much the exact same squad stan will pick for the next internationals. Also, 3-5-2 is a load of boll*ox by the way. Steve mclaren wannk

SkStu
09/09/2007, 6:02 AM
booo :(

Scram
09/09/2007, 8:20 AM
Thats pretty much the exact same squad stan will pick for the next internationals. Also, 3-5-2 is a load of boll*ox by the way. Steve mclaren wannk

A 3-5-2 with O'Shea as part of the 3 and out of position...we would be absolutely slaughtered. The only position O'Shea could be risked at is at left back in a foursome at at that, only if Kilbane is not playing there!

DmanDmythDledge
09/09/2007, 1:38 PM
A 3-5-2 with O'Shea as part of the 3 and out of position...we would be absolutely slaughtered. The only position O'Shea could be risked at is at left back in a foursome at at that, only if Kilbane is not playing there!
McShane and Kelly were far worse than him last night.