PDA

View Full Version : FourFiveOne!

Pablo Escobar
17/04/2003, 11:22 PM
Where have the 'middle pages' gone? Remember, the picture of the Crow, "Get your fu*king eyes tested" and Half-HeaRTÉd!

Pablo Escobar
18/04/2003, 10:02 PM
Anyone!

razor
22/04/2003, 3:08 PM
Any of the last edition (St Pats game) on sale @ tonights game ?

sadloserkid
22/04/2003, 3:17 PM
Any chance you'd mail me one and I'll fix up with you? And anybody know the girl who got whacked in the face by the ball in the second half at Belfield?

A face
22/04/2003, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by razor
Any of the last edition (St Pats game) on sale @ tonights game ?

Yeah ... they are on sale alright but i dont know if there are many, get there early i'd reckon.

As for centre pages .... i think the idea is if you have a suggestion, then send it in .... it is up to the fans, so get a copy of the fixtures and get a scribblin' !! :)

Pablo Escobar
22/04/2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Any chance you'd mail me one and I'll fix up with you? And anybody know the girl who got whacked in the face by the ball in the second half at Belfield?
Yeah! I'll send you the next addition!

sadloserkid
23/04/2003, 8:38 AM
Originally posted by Pablo Escobar
Yeah! I'll send you the next addition!

I was supposed to have a piece in this one Pablo, that's all... Maybe the editors cut it at the last minute or something though?

razor
23/04/2003, 10:05 AM
speaking of crows, I thought the black paper birds that were released in the second half were total class.

Fair Play to those who organised this.

NorthoftheLee
23/04/2003, 10:16 AM
I just wish we had done more....ran out of paper and time....

maybe if there is a 451 issue for the next bohs game they can have a black center page with instructions on how to make them.....????

we'll def be making more for the next visit though..they seemed to go down well.....well after they had flown for a while first ;)