Neil
17/04/2003, 8:35 PM
PREM:
Drogheda U 1-1 Waterford U
Pats 1-1 Shams

FIRST:
Dublin City 1-0 Dundalk
Monaghan 3-2 Kilkenny City

'Tynan' scored for Kilkenny. Thought he went to Ramblers?

Colm
17/04/2003, 10:11 PM
Drogs 1-3 Waterford

Pats 1-1 Rovers

Gary
17/04/2003, 10:20 PM
Great result for Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterf ord.

Really hope they prove me right and lots wrong that they can well stay up.

and maybe bye bye Drogs as well.

Cmon City tomorrow.

A face
17/04/2003, 11:35 PM
And alot of people had them written off, i really hope they stay up at least two seasons anyway.

Neil
19/04/2003, 7:26 PM
Longford Town 1-0 Bohemians

Galway United 1-1 Athlone Town

Cobh Ramblers 0-1 Sligo Rovers

UCD_4_Life
19/04/2003, 8:52 PM
Doyler equalised for Bohs.

God I miss him.:(

Cobh Ramblers
20/04/2003, 9:22 PM
theres to tynans,cause he was left mid last night

BobtheDrog
20/04/2003, 10:37 PM
what i'm gonna say makes me sound bitter but if waterford play as they did against the drogs the rest of the year they will have every player suspended they played great football drogheda were a disgrace but it didnt help that waterford who have a lack of height didnt challenge legally in the air on more than 4 or 5 occassions their number five went straight into the back of declan o briens leg to stop him turning leaving o brien limping for a whilewhen drogs defender bunce was booked for what to all looked like a strong but legal challenge the waterford number five lunged straight at the nearest drog and lashed out at a number of the in front of the linesman but as with a number of occassions during the match the linesman proved he was only there to wave for throw ins which the ref reversed on a ridiculous number of occassions result fair enuff harrys lads need to cop on or relegation loomswaterford a possible suprise package but we'll see.

Cobh Ramblers
21/04/2003, 2:50 PM
typical drogheda fan,always complaining!

patsh
21/04/2003, 4:12 PM
Originally posted by Cobh Ramblers
typical drogheda fan,always complaining!
Take the following words, rearrange them and try to come up with a sentence, CR:
"The" "Calling" "Pot" "Black" "The" "Kettle" ......................;)

Gary
21/04/2003, 6:28 PM
Originally posted by BobtheDrog
what i'm gonna say makes me sound bitter but if waterford play as they did against the drogs the rest of the year they will have every player suspended they played great football drogheda were a disgrace but it didnt help that waterford who have a lack of height didnt challenge legally in the air on more than 4 or 5 occassions their number five went straight into the back of declan o briens leg to stop him turning leaving o brien limping for a whilewhen drogs defender bunce was booked for what to all looked like a strong but legal challenge the waterford number five lunged straight at the nearest drog and lashed out at a number of the in front of the linesman but as with a number of occassions during the match the linesman proved he was only there to wave for throw ins which the ref reversed on a ridiculous number of occassions result fair enuff harrys lads need to cop on or relegation loomswaterford a possible suprise package but we'll see.

Ever hear of punctuation? You know like, Full Stops, Commas etc.

cant even read that rubbish.