PDA

View Full Version : alan mahon out for season

midfieldgeneral
17/04/2003, 11:37 AM
One of the lads on the twenty ones told me that alan mahon is out for the season and maybe more with an achilies injury. Happened in training on tue. that means we only have niall donnelly and hugh davy as backup at the back. Not a good start to the season :( :( :( :(

UCD_4_Life
17/04/2003, 1:52 PM
Too right it's not.

I'm still hoping that we'll raid England (after their season finishes) for some quality players.

We're two or three players short of having a squad that will be able to get through the season.

UCD_4_Life
18/04/2003, 10:30 PM
He said it'd be six months tonight, so he should be available for the last few games.

A face
18/04/2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life
We're two or three players short of having a squad that will be able to get through the season.

Ye are not that badly fixed lads !! but yeah i think every club might be looking at the end of the English season ot see what is there.

UCD_4_Life
23/04/2003, 5:40 PM
Originally posted by A face
Ye are not that badly fixed lads !! but yeah i think every club might be looking at the end of the English season ot see what is there.

If Donnelly and McAuley get injured then we'll have to call on the U-21s for a central defender. Even Donnelly is still very inexperienced and we played Alan McNally (a midfielder) at the back on Monday night.

That's how bad things are.

@ndy
24/04/2003, 9:25 AM
Yeah, it's a dodgy situation alright...but there is Tony Mac, and Alan McNally!