PDA

View Full Version : BO'RST:Slovakia vrs Ireland

Rory H
06/09/2007, 11:20 AM
This Saturday sees Ireland take on Slovakia in a vital qualifier. The trust in accordance with the Sligo City Hotel are showing the game on big screen with

* finger food being served througout the match
* a seperate bar for those attend
* a draw for two sets of tickets for the upcoming home qualifiers
* a raffle for other merchandise and prizes

U18s are allowed attend as it is a private function[ its legal:D] and it promised to be a great night. A similar event will occur for the Czech game and all of the above will again be there.Its €5 for adults and €3 for kids. . It was great for the Germany game so hope to see a good crowd again.

BO'RST

red bellied
06/09/2007, 12:17 PM
Anyone on the Rovers forum going over?

red_away
06/09/2007, 12:28 PM
i will be at the czech game

Jeebus
06/09/2007, 12:28 PM
Anyone on the Rovers forum going over?

To the match?? I believe Rogue Trader left these shores this morning for the two matches (thats providing he wasnt too drunk last night and made his 7am flight!:D)

red bellied
06/09/2007, 12:50 PM
To the match?? I believe Rogue Trader left these shores this morning for the two matches (thats providing he wasnt too drunk last night and made his 7am flight!:D)

Going just to Slovakian game. Flying into Prague Friday night and getting the train to Bratislava in the morning :eek:.

Must keep an eye out for him. Any recognisable features that stand out?

sligoman
06/09/2007, 1:20 PM
Any recognisable features that stand out?Usually the guy falling over and slurring his words cos he's so drunk;).

Rory H
06/09/2007, 4:53 PM
Usually the guy falling over and slurring his words cos he's so drunk;).

im not going;)