PDA

View Full Version : poor roy

steven17
16/04/2003, 1:17 PM
poor roy keane being left out of the premier leauges team o the decade team line up

1.big pete
2.G.neville
3.the lege IRWIN
4.dessilly
5.adams
6.scholes
7.davey beckham
8.vieria
9.giggs
10.super shearer
11.that french tosser cantona

(not too sure about the centre backs could be wrong
but good to see the scum has been rooted out, great player keano but glad to see he didn`t get in walked out on ireland)

@ndy
16/04/2003, 1:51 PM
desailly...hmm, questionable...also gary neville would be too, altho who would really deserve it ahead of him? Surprising Keane isnt there. He would be in it ahead of scholes for me.

pineapple stu
16/04/2003, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by steven17
7.davey beckham

Why?!?!

colster
16/04/2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by @ndy
desailly...hmm, questionable...also gary neville would be too, altho who would really deserve it ahead of him? Surprising Keane isnt there. He would be in it ahead of scholes for me.

For Desailly I'd have Keown and Dixon or Winterburn should be there ahead of Neville.

Totally agree about Keane for Scholes.

What about Zola for Beckham.

Not his natural position but he's definitely better than Beckham.
Even McManaman(in his Liverpool days) should be above Beckham.

Beckham is the most overrated player ever.

Troy.McClure
17/04/2003, 2:30 PM
Id have Beckham there, there havent been very many good wingers over the last 10 years in the premiership. I would have thought that Pallaster or Steve Bruce would have been in ahead of Dessilly. Interesting that Cantona and Adams are the only 2 not still playing, it looks more like a team of the season than a team of the decade. Since Roy has probably played in twice the amount of premiership matches than Viera, and with the exception of the last 2 seasons has been head and shoulders better then the rest, Id have him in there.

UCD_4_Life
17/04/2003, 2:57 PM
He should definitely be in ahead of Scholes and Vieira.

Especially Scholes. I can't for the life of me think what he's done to deserve a place ahead of Roy.