PDA

View Full Version : Has Kerley......

BlueisBeautiful
16/04/2003, 12:02 PM
..... been confirmed as boss for the season? Thought I heard something on the radio this morning but not sure!

daithi552
16/04/2003, 1:22 PM
hope not !!!!!

dont think he is the right man for the job.

deise deserter
16/04/2003, 1:36 PM
Judging on the performance in Sligo I wouldn't give Mike my 100% backing. He only brought two subs, and what happened to a number of our new signings?

BlueisBeautiful
16/04/2003, 1:46 PM
...... at the moment whether he'd be the man for the job especially after just one performance. He has inherited a poor squad bar 5 players (we know who they are!) and maybe the new guys will come good but we just dont know how he will manage the team. He needs time but then again a bad first 6, 7 games and we're probably finished, so the pressure's on( well to us it's on, but to the board......) In my opinion he needs to be ruthless and get some new faces in A.S.A.P. Plenty of decent players out there so the effort needs to be made. If Kerley makes this his priority and acts on it then we should be happy at least for that!

deise deserter
16/04/2003, 1:55 PM
Originally posted by BlueisBeautiful
Plenty of decent players out there so the effort needs to be made. If Kerley makes this his priority and acts on it then we should be happy at least for that!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

gael353
16/04/2003, 3:24 PM
according to the star he has anyway. The biggest rite up we got in years....6/7 lines.

deise deserter
16/04/2003, 4:51 PM
... somehow I sense some hostility Gael 353.;)