PDA

View Full Version : Twin City Liner Vienna to Bratislava

supasparx
03/09/2007, 8:06 PM
Booked my place on the boat about 2 months ago but haven't received a ticket yet. Got a confirmation e-mail but nothing else.:confused:
Is this the case for anyone else?

AidoM
03/09/2007, 8:31 PM
Booked my place on the boat about 2 months ago but haven't received a ticket yet. Got a confirmation e-mail but nothing else.

Do you get that sinking feeling :eek: :p :D

KoemansCC
03/09/2007, 8:36 PM
Booked my place on the boat about 2 months ago but haven't received a ticket yet. Got a confirmation e-mail but nothing else.:confused:

Once you have a confirmation number you should be good to go, same as an airline*

*Ryanair are not included in this category as I do not class Bucketair as an airline

supasparx
03/09/2007, 8:53 PM
Can anybody translate this, its German.

Sollten Sie Fragen zu den gebuchten Tickets haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an

dublinwanderer
03/09/2007, 8:58 PM
i didnt do german, but according to google free translator it basically says 'if you have any question about the tickets to contact us' - i think....

KoemansCC
03/09/2007, 8:59 PM
Babelfish no help either

"If you should have questions to the booked tickets, use yourselves please" :confused:

supasparx
03/09/2007, 9:03 PM
[QUOTE=dublinwanderer;762607]i didnt do german, but according to google free translator it basically says 'if you have any question about the tickets to contact us' - i think....[/QUOTE

Nice one, just checked it there too. You're right.
Translated the rest of the e-mail and it looks like I do have a reference number so happy days.

Sligo Hornet
03/09/2007, 9:39 PM
Can anybody translate this, its German.

Sollten Sie Fragen zu den gebuchten Tickets haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an

I have just checked the translation and it reads" In case of emergency finish your beer quickly and jump....please note we do not have any life jackets..danke":D

Diego Murphy
03/09/2007, 9:58 PM
i've got a spare ticket for de twin city liner on de friday at 4:30 if anyone wants it. 18 quid

stojkovic
03/09/2007, 10:58 PM
You have to 'check-in' 30 mins before sailing to collect your ticket (boarding pass).

I checked today on the website as I was double checking all tickets etc.

Ash
05/09/2007, 6:59 AM
Anyone know if this has to be booked in advance or is it pay at the gate :)
Schloomp and meself heading to Vienna the day after the Slovakia game
to re group and dry out :p

Gonna get the train up to Prague on the Tuesday.

noby
05/09/2007, 7:27 AM
Not sure about booking in advance. The boat is the way to do it alright, but failing that trains are very regular.

Ash
05/09/2007, 7:59 AM
Cool, cheers for that

Sligo Hornet
05/09/2007, 1:46 PM
The people at Twin City Liner have requested that those Irish fans travelling from Vienna carrying beer, not to ALL sit on the same side of the boat!:D