PDA

View Full Version : How many of ye

Cobh Ramblers
15/04/2003, 1:14 AM
are going to come up to the match on Tuesday week? I cant wait for it! Davey Hill will be on fire!

sadloserkid
15/04/2003, 9:28 AM
I am anyway. I doubt we'll have many midweek though. Looking forward to it immensely I must say! :) Make sure you say hello!!!

LFC in Exile
15/04/2003, 12:12 PM
I will 100% definitely be there. On my ownio it seems. Talk to you on riday SLK if you want me to bring a flag down.

Hope all the holes on the pitch are filled in and that that sand has blown away at this stage.

sadloserkid
15/04/2003, 12:17 PM
And for those who doubt LFC In Exile's word (always true except when he's describing me in rather unflattering terms :p )have a gander at this! (http://www.eirways.com/citynet/clubshop2003/060303_cobhcity/DSC_0063)

gael353
15/04/2003, 1:10 PM
ahhh the beach and seven hoofers to pump the ball long! ill be there and so too will nempton and more and more and more and more. queenstown could be in trouble though, with the schools on holidays and all

deise deserter
15/04/2003, 4:55 PM
Count me in anyway!!

Hopefully SLK will set Dave Hill on fire (quite likely if anyone saw his hooliganism in Sligo!).

sadloserkid
15/04/2003, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by deise deserter
(quite likely if anyone saw his hooliganism in Sligo!).

cough :o

Cobh Ramblers
17/04/2003, 1:20 AM
yeah crime rate is up 50% in cobh since the schools went on holidays! better watch out............

super rambler
19/04/2003, 1:07 PM
well see how big a hooligan SLK is on tuesday..i hope hill gives ya a dig hopefully that will shut ya up..but get smart with him well c wat happens

sadloserkid
22/04/2003, 9:34 AM
Originally posted by super rambler
well see how big a hooligan SLK is on tuesday..i hope hill gives ya a dig hopefully that will shut ya up..but get smart with him well c wat happens

Oh please, more peurile threats from the Ramblers brigade... :rolleyes: It's highly unlikely I'll be engaging in any attacking of grounds because no way in hell can we have a ref as confused as the clown we had in the showgrounds. As for Hill... he'll probably come in for a slagging. Why you ask? Because he's the only manager in the league idiot enough to react to it! :D

Lighten up kids!

Cobh Ramblers
22/04/2003, 11:13 AM
were unbeaten gong into the game,limerick havent won so we should be ready for them tonight,theyll be no push over because they have noting to lose going into the game.

id say well win

LFC in Exile
22/04/2003, 1:03 PM
If the pitch is like it was pre-season i.e. a sand dune you might be right. If it is playable then I fancy Limerick. They were very unlucky against Bray.