PDA

View Full Version : Kirby

Macy
07/06/2001, 1:46 PM
It seems from the Waterford lads on the eL.net Mb that Kirby is on his way to the town. One says it's pretty definite. Cheerio stevie gavin?

Sinéad
07/06/2001, 2:05 PM
Stevie Gavin will NOT be going!! I know Alan's cousin and he's not saying much! Then again.....I suppose hes ****ed off cos his cousin is joining us (if he is!). Doubt Stevie will go..........Doubt Kenny will let him go.......It would be a huge mistake! Heard that colly and holty are going..........

Macy
07/06/2001, 2:40 PM
He wouldn't be in the starting 11 though. I actually rate Stevie (and think he's a sound bloke as well), but I think he was very hot and cold post christmas. He was esp. annoying by being pulled into the middle, instead of staying out on his wing, although saying that that was partly to do with the lack of quality in the middle alongside Stuie (which hopefully Harkin will solve).
(and everyone thought I only went the match for the drink :p )

Sir Rantalot
07/06/2001, 3:10 PM
just reading a bit on the cork board and they seem to think that
kirby could be heading their way but some also said there that he is interested in UEFA cup football that we offer.....word has it that he likes playing in front of people drinking Tonic Swine......personally i think the latter of the two will swing his signature.

sorbothegreek
08/06/2001, 7:28 PM
If we buy Kirby, I wouldnt be suprissed to see him used in the middle. He looked a good passer of the ball and a usefull battler when he had to. I heard that he used to play in the middle for Villa youths on occassion.

Sinéad
08/06/2001, 7:31 PM
Can you imagine Kirby & Stuie Byrne in Midfield......Ahhhhh, as solid as double glazed windows!!! :p