PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays game...

RedX
14/04/2003, 4:42 PM
As we all were, i have to say how dissapointed i was after Saturdays game but there are a few points that i have to mention.Of course Pat Dolan is going to need time to develop his own squad of players but considering all but one(Kevin Doyle)played together last season i was surprised not only by the lack of chances City created but the fact they could not string four or five passes together for the entire game.You would expect this from a schoolboys team would you not?This really does show us how good Alan Reynolds was last season.He is a huge huge loss to City.Reynolds in my opinion was the best signing City pulled off in years,maybe the best ever and thats not exaggerating his loss.

Its clear to see Citys main problem is central midfield and have no dobt Pat Dolan will sort it.O'Grady is not up to scratch at all.I know he was player of the year 2 seaons ago but expectations were not as high then in an average team.It would not have been hard to stand out.I dont like saying this because he seems like a hard working player.He also picked up a few injurys since but as i say hes not up to scratch.What has happenend to Alan Carey?I am really hoping things improve for him because he is a young very fit player and since last season some of the crowd are getting on his back.He is well capable i reckon with a bit of good advice.

Still on top of it even though it was a poor game we have to think that we have one of the best managers in the league and definetly the best chairman.The future at City is bright.

RedX