PDA

View Full Version : Limerick don't deserve a place i the national league - ITS RUN BY SCUMBAGS

lims fan
14/04/2003, 4:00 PM
When looking at the set up they have in sligo, a town 1/4 the size of limerick you have to say that if limerick after 20 years of "trying" to get it right can't even come up with 11 players and a subs bench they don't even deserve league membership.
I honestly can't believe Downtown frankie browne is still at the club and where are all these new signings - with limerick everything always has strings attached, nothing is clear and simple. No effort, a bunch of scumbags running a club into oblivion - yes SCUMBAGS.
Having 3 months to get a team together and when i looked over at the bench on sat night - it looked povery striken. No physio and only 2 subs!!!
The people running this club are scum. They continually deceive and embarass their own fans by playing mutants like ryan, foley and browne and even switch to thursday AFTERNOON kickoffs which will half their already miniscule support - SCUMBAGS

LFC in Exile
14/04/2003, 4:39 PM
I've figured it out. Lims Fan doesn't know what scumbag means.

You make valid criticisms - but that doesn't make the board scumbags. Incompetent maybe, but not scumbags.

I was surprised to hear about the lack of all of our "new signings" too. I'd love to know what is going on. It is very disappointing. But at least give a bit of time before starting into your rants like last season. It's like you want the club to fail just so you can be proved right. Give us a break.

deise deserter
14/04/2003, 5:43 PM
Agree with both of you in part.

I think we should give Kerly another couple of games to acquit himself before we cast the first stone, but that said they were absolutley crap in Sligo.

Frank Brown was rubbish, the guy really wasn't up to his place on the team. Paddy Purcell probably had the worst game of anyone out there though - by far his worst performance, even though he got the goal.

I have to say that I am also worried about the lack of players - fingers crossed that we have actually signed them. I wouldn't hold my breath as we were lied to about the sponsorship deal a couple of weeks ago...