PDA

View Full Version : Bernie O'Connellisms.

eamo1
01/09/2007, 8:58 PM
was anyone listening to his commentary last night?i know a few of his sayings have been mentioned here before but i must add one here from last night and we could try get a thread going of them-purely for fun.
"That was as clear as a man breaking an egg in the morning"-???WTF.
"charles was shouting as if shouting at his mother"-:).

Paddyfield
01/09/2007, 10:48 PM
Ah yes, Cardiac FM.

When GUFC win a throw-in, he get's so excited that I think we've scored. :mad:

When GUFC score, he loses his voice, and I believe we've missed. :D

It's an important service that GBFM provide and Bernie is brilliant.

eamo1
03/09/2007, 12:20 AM
hes a great servant to the club.i just love to hate his commentary on games.its a great service though,fair play to gbfm or cardiac fm:)

WoodquayBoy
03/09/2007, 2:08 PM
It was great to hear Derek Rogers made a comeback on Friday night - think it was the second half, Bernie credited him with trying to get on the end of a ball from O'Flynn! Welcome back Buck!!

GuisaSaigon
03/09/2007, 2:50 PM
It was great to hear Derek Rogers made a comeback on Friday night - think it was the second half, Bernie credited him with trying to get on the end of a ball from O'Flynn! Welcome back Buck!!

Buck has played in every game I've listened to on GBFM this year. Either in goals, left wing or up front:rolleyes:
Seriously we are very lucky to have people like Bernie and Buck commentating. I listened to Dundalk's game on www.Dundalkfm.com the other night. the two guys that do the commentary are hillarious but a bit of an embarrassment if you follow Dundalk, Waterford's commentators are terrible, it's like listening to D'unbelievables both talking at the same time so you cant make out what either of them are saying:)

gufcfan
08/09/2007, 5:10 PM
"charles was shouting as if shouting at his mother"
?????????????