PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Ratings

applehunter
14/04/2003, 1:55 AM
Crowd Ratings
Before I give the ratings I think that it should be taken into account that it was...

1.a very cold day
2.we were not given much to shout about.

The Shed 4 - Dear Oh Dear. Its been like this for 2/3 years now. People along the sides are too embarassed to sing and there are too many Waas's.(If the corner joined the Shed, things would be different)

The Corner 5 - A few unfamiliar faces in the corner this week, but still they made a good effort considering.

The Family Enclosure - 8 Brilliant. If everybody were like them!Everytime Cork made an attack at the St. annes end they got going again. How?(Drums, Flags and Cheerleaders)

Behind the other goal - 2 No chanting my end. A lot of murmering about how much better Man U vs Newcastle game was and "We should have just stayed at home and watched it on TV".
Still, the Cold wind in your face for 90 minutes doesn't help much.

St. Pats Supporters -10 As usual the away support puts the home support to shame. Great voice and colour. At one stage they were singing RED ARMY for about 15 minutes non-stop. Plus they are very well behaved, apart from the flare which is a stupid rule anyway!

Rest of the Ground - 6 Made their usual contributions.

And so as I left the ground surrounded by people saying that it was the worst game they had ever seen, the only positive thing to take form the game was that "Things can only get better"

PS.

Well done to all the 451 lads with the flags, They were brilliant. Also well done to the lads who held the flags(Brave Men)

razor
14/04/2003, 10:52 AM
No prizes for guessing where u spent the match then. !!!