PDA

View Full Version : Tolka Provisionally Booked

Macy
03/08/2001, 12:35 PM
Tolka has provisionally been booked for the game on Thursday, due to doubts that Mullologher will be ready.....
eL.net News (http://www.eircomleague.net)

As it's been provisionally booked, I'm provisionally organising the singers into the Riverside. Lets hope it we don't have too.... :(

Xlex
03/08/2001, 1:08 PM
I'm provisionally getting p!$$ed again..... tonight.

On a serious note, reservations were voiced long ago. I think the consensus is that it always looked doubtful enough...............

Dublin........ Will the tickets still be the same price.....
Other eL supporters in da smoke may not be encouraged to go to the game with prices like £15, when they know the boez game was a tenner.........and we will need them

I hope volunteers come out in force for the weekend............ bring all you can get...........

No one whats the game in Tolka!!!!
:mad: :mad:

Pauro 76
03/08/2001, 1:28 PM
Hope so too, cant get time off to go down to the Flan Siro tonight, i really really hope this isnt true...

James
03/08/2001, 2:03 PM
what exactly is left to be done lads?

Xlex
03/08/2001, 2:58 PM
Seats and thousands of seats at that.

I was told last night, there was eight templates for the seats, The full time volunteers are hopefully drilling for the seats, us merry men, corkonions welcome, grab the seats and screw them down, 5000 odd thousand.........

Gheewizz tell us I'm right.:o :o

joe
03/08/2001, 3:01 PM
Gheewizz,

can you let us know what the story is exactly and would 2 Corkonians be of help over the next couple of days?

Xlex
07/08/2001, 11:06 PM
Well I think I will be proved wrong and European football is now within touching distance for the LTFC's trusty fans. Very impressive numbers are supporting the Town's bid for EUROPE, in the practical fashion. :D :D

As a self appointed spokesperson of the fair weather (sunshine faction) fans, me thinks, this should set a trend for other eL clubs, particularly now the the powers that be will have money, to upgrade to reasonable standards in the very near future. :p

Cork, relish the finer of the stadia in the eL. Can Cork survive without a bobbling ball in FlanSiro.

Fair play to de Town players, who loudly applauded to work being carried out tonight.