PDA

View Full Version : Alan mcnally to drogheda united?

mcglinchey
29/08/2007, 2:52 PM
guys ive just been speaking to a guy in the office from drogheda and apparently his relative is a close afilliate of drogs and apparently doolin isint happy with gartland or gavin..for some strange reason??and is lining up a move for mcnally. IF he goes,will we be due any compensation?

DmanDmythDledge
29/08/2007, 2:53 PM
Doolo may want to sign him because there's rumours of Gartland going to England. I don't think we would be due any compensation. Huge loss if he goes, although at the moment it's just hearsay.

pineapple stu
29/08/2007, 5:12 PM
Might be on a two year contract.

Drogheda apparently approached him at the start of last season, as did Cork, but I think Allie Mac elected to stay put. It was on his bebo at the time. :o

Poor Student
29/08/2007, 5:35 PM
I heard he was very close to moving to Longford at the start of this season. It seems inevitable that every close season will result in clubs making contact with him.:(

mcglinchey
29/08/2007, 10:05 PM
who have we got by way of a replacement?evan mcmillan?anybody else?maybe someone else well versed in the 21s could shed some light on the situation? hopefully its just the guy in my office talking crap,but our back 4 is very solid together and is usually the platform on which our team is built.

pineapple stu
29/08/2007, 10:06 PM
Tony's the obvious one. Take him out of centre mid permanently.

Poor Student
29/08/2007, 10:08 PM
Tony could slot in for at least a year. You've got Shorthall and McMillan after that.