PDA

View Full Version : Today FM - David Caruso?

biscuit
29/08/2007, 11:30 AM
Anyone hear the scit on david coruso (csi maimi prat) on today fm ths morning, it was fantastic, nearly crashed laughing!!
What a neuk this Caruso is, I go to my parents gaff and my dad is always watching Miami saying how great a cult actor caruso is becoming....come on dad, get ur eyes sorted, more of a "c*nt of an actor"!!:D

Soper
29/08/2007, 12:07 PM
I think you're dead right

biscuit
29/08/2007, 12:47 PM
haha yeah i heard that, "sign the check leo", "FINALLY SOMETHING TO DOOOO WITH MY BLEEEEDIN HANDS"" quality stuf!!:D:D

joeSoap
29/08/2007, 1:50 PM
Caruso has become stereotyped with his Horatio Caine role. I suppose he is over 50 now, ginger and ugly, so future work might not be too forthcoming for him.

He was excellent as John Kelly in NYPD Blue, and also very good in a movies called Kiss of Death, in which he starred with Nicholas Cage in the mid 90's. He was also good in Mad Dog and Glory.

A good actor, not a great actor, but nonetheless a good actor, as ol'Dunph might say.

Anto McC
29/08/2007, 5:27 PM
That was brilliant, it set me up for the rest of the day when i heard it.

Block G Raptor
29/08/2007, 6:49 PM
burst out laughing on the Bus into work this morning. people must have thought I was nuts

CSI roscommon .Pure class

TonyD
29/08/2007, 9:47 PM
heard it - brilliant - got him off to a tee
they also did Leo Dowling from Fair City - wondering what he would do with his hands - top notch stuff!!

Probably the two worst actors I've ever seen. Honorable mention to that Asian guy off Coronation St - in fact no, come to think of it he's right up there with them. (Not that I watch Fair City or Coronation St, you understand:p - or CSI either)

joeSoap
30/08/2007, 11:12 AM
Probably the two worst actors I've ever seen. Honorable mention to that Asian guy off Coronation St - in fact no, come to think of it he's right up there with them. (Not that I watch Fair City or Coronation St, you understand:p - or CSI either)

that would be the great Dev - with the voice that goes up and down without warning - not that I watch corrie - I mean Coronation Street - myself but the missus tells me he is a comic genius in his role - unintentionally of course!Of course ye don't girls....;)

paudie
30/08/2007, 12:51 PM
Caruso has become stereotyped with his Horatio Caine role. I suppose he is over 50 now, ginger and ugly, so future work might not be too forthcoming for him.

Today FM reapeated the Horatio sketch this morning. Class all right.

He cracks the girlfriend and I up whenever he's on. Keep wondering is he deliberately acting in this strange mannered way or is he just a really bad actor:confused:

Read somewhere he developed a huge ego after the sucess of NYPD Blue.

Stevo Da Gull
30/08/2007, 2:00 PM
All hail King Caruso :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTHLwG-Ahb8
(some hillarious stuff, contains bad language)

:cool:

sylvo
30/08/2007, 9:31 PM
Was on the m50 when I heard the sketch, thank god I was doing my usual crawl along it, cause I wouldn't have wanted to be going any faster, great stuff.

But why is everyone down on H, he's the most coolest guy i've ever seen, and i'm not messing.

DRDoc
31/08/2007, 1:04 AM
he is one of my favs :(

Any got a link to the today fm sketch?

Babysis
31/08/2007, 9:23 AM
Was on the m50 when I heard the sketch, thank god I was doing my usual crawl along it, cause I wouldn't have wanted to be going any faster, great stuff.

But why is everyone down on H, he's the most coolest guy i've ever seen, and i'm not messing.

Seconded, its all about the H :cool: Brilliant sketch though - Leo from Fair city was spot on :D

biscuit
31/08/2007, 9:42 AM

DR they havent put it up as a podcast yet anyway...might get on to them to do so...it friggin hilarious!!

superfrank
31/08/2007, 1:09 PM
All hail King Caruso :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTHLwG-Ahb8
(some hillarious stuff, contains bad language)

:cool:
I was waiting til you put that up.

Although I like David Caruso, this (http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=glvGfQnx3DI) Jim Carrey impersonation is brilliant.

town73
01/09/2007, 12:02 PM

it's on iTunes

sylvo
01/09/2007, 12:40 PM
Seconded, its all about the H :cool: Brilliant sketch though - Leo from Fair city was spot on :D

sooo if we're gonnna have teeeee, then sommmebodys gonnna have to boil

The kettle

YEEEEEEAAAAAAA.