PDA

View Full Version : Pes 2008 videos

kdjaC
28/08/2007, 11:25 PM
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4264_fr.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24102.html

This year buy it on PC , it will run on an okish pc :)

kdjac

gilberto_eire
31/08/2007, 10:54 PM
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4264_fr.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24102.html

This year buy it on PC , it will run on an okish pc

kdjac

:( that was the biggest dissapointment ive seen in a while!!..

considering we're talking about these games on a new console with better capabilities i was hoping we would see a new game-engine aswell as a graphics overhaul...the players still move in an un-realistic motion and passing all other aspects look identical to the PS2.... dont get me wrong im a PES fan and it will still be the best game around but i feel they could have built a game capable for the console at hand

just considering the possibility that GTA IV will just be a souped up GTA san andreas:eek:..... Rockstar wouldnt do that....would they?!:o

johemian
18/09/2007, 5:35 PM
This guy on youtube has alot of videos of pro's gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/user/crunkpooch

feo123
19/09/2007, 11:06 PM
whens it in the shops here?

gilberto_eire
19/09/2007, 11:26 PM
i found october 28th there somehwere last night when i googled it......

will be getting FIFA till it comes out, for 2 reasons the LOI and plus with online gaming now wont have to play the computer, i couldnt handle playing the computer in FIFA!! (which was always a big disadvantage to FIFA against PES)

Its my 21st next week so ill finally be able to get the PS3!! :D

ppssst:rolleyes:.... wont be a tight arse getting the 360, i wouldnt care if it was €200 its a piece of crap, they(microsoft) know if they were equal price they wouldnt be competing with Sony.
You have to take your hat of to them though, they got it right by bringing out there console first then giving a cheap price when the PS3 came out there cleaning up with the ''bargain'' buyers...anyone with a brain for computers knows the PS3 is worth the extra

gilberto_eire
20/09/2007, 1:23 AM
First off an Early happy 21st i hope you lose it this yeari. Anyway can you give me some fact why the PS3 is better.

lose what?

anto1208
20/09/2007, 10:26 AM
Its out here friday 26th Oct in Japan friday the 19th Oct .

PS3 is faster, more reliable, better graphics, free online gaming, more functions, Blue ray, player Internet browser.

Xbox is still a class piece and with games starting at 15 euro you cant go to far wrong with it.

Pro evo is ment to be consideratbly better on Ps3

feo123
20/09/2007, 1:59 PM
might go to japan so to buy it

kdjaC
20/09/2007, 5:38 PM
Pro evo is ment to be consideratbly better on Ps3

or exactly the same on 360/ps3/pc as it used last yeays xbox engine just done better.

kdjac

anto1208
20/09/2007, 6:16 PM
or exactly the same on 360/ps3/pc as it used last yeays xbox engine just done better.

kdjac

im only going on what is being reported by the reviewers & sony paid Konami a few mill and they have spent 2 years developing it for PS3

I also heard that the PS3 version is 19 Gbs ( not sure if its true ) but PS3 disks are 25-50 Gbs while xbox is 5-9 gb's

gilberto_eire
20/09/2007, 6:30 PM
im only going on what is being reported by the reviewers & sony paid Konami a few mill and they have spent 2 years developing it for PS3

I also heard that the PS3 version is 19 Gbs ( not sure if its true ) but PS3 disks are 25-50 Gbs while xbox is 5-9 gb's

from what i was reading about the discs Sony are using they have TONNES more space in them and a games developer was saying how as we progress through the times with a console and the games get better they need more and more space, of which they'll have enough with sony but not with the xbox... Xbox are running at close to there capibilites but Sony are still using upgraded PS2 games and will keep doing so until the PS2 ceases in a yr or 2.... then they will kick on

tetsujin1979
20/09/2007, 7:00 PM
I read something similar, and also that the seek time of the PS3 drive (ie the time it takes for the drive to spin the disk to the point where the needed data is stored) is so woefully slow that developers have had to put 2 copies of the data on one disk - in effect the same game twice- to counteract this!

kdjaC
20/09/2007, 8:25 PM

Jebus the padded files must be huge on them :eek:

kdjac

kdjaC
20/09/2007, 8:27 PM
from what i was reading about the discs Sony are using they have TONNES more space in them and a games developer was saying how as we progress through the times with a console and the games get better they need more and more space, of which they'll have enough with sony but not with the xbox... Xbox are running at close to there capibilites but Sony are still using upgraded PS2 games and will keep doing so until the PS2 ceases in a yr or 2.... then they will kick on

Do you fancy downloading a 25gb game as a game pirate?

Makes perfect sense to bloat them with encrypted files, worked on the ps2 for about 3 weeks till crackers figured out a way to create them.

The blu ray games are a myth, there is no logical reason to have 20gb of textures for any game made now or in the next 5 years. Unless its got monkeyloads of videos in it all in HD.

kdjac

keenanboy
02/10/2007, 12:29 PM
It down for the Friday 26th all right but you'll find that the likes of Xtravision will let you buy one the night before after 6pm. Happens every year. Last year I got mine in Game in the square on the Wednesday a full two days before official release. Ask nicely!!