PDA

View Full Version : Hurling Final

joeSoap
28/08/2007, 12:26 PM
C'mon Limerick.........

Revenge for Buckley Park!!

passinginterest
28/08/2007, 2:30 PM
Can't see Limerick getting close to Kilkenny, they'll have plenty of spirit and fight, but, Kilkenny class will show through and they'll win by 7-10 points.

PinBallWizard
28/08/2007, 2:58 PM
No way...we'll do it. I've got a good feeling...and 50 on us at 16/1 from a few weeks ago.

joeSoap
28/08/2007, 3:19 PM
If Limerick show the same levels of hunger and passion that they did against Waaaaaherfurd they've got a great chance. O'Shaugnnessy, Begley, Ollie Moran, Mark Foley, Lawlor, Hickey and Geary are a match for any side and Kilkenny have yet to have it put up to them this year. You can rest assured that it will be put up to them on Sunday.

passinginterest
05/09/2007, 2:00 PM
Can't see Limerick getting close to Kilkenny, they'll have plenty of spirit and fight, but, Kilkenny class will show through and they'll win by 7-10 points.

Not bad eh :)

Having witnessed the same thing happen to Wexford time and again I can only feel sorry for you lads. Any kind of a start at all and it looked like ye might have made a game of it, pity it was all over after 15 mins.

Wexford Youths to win the re-fixed game 2-0 by the way. Might look into going down to it myself.