PDA

View Full Version : Best EL REF!

theref
11/04/2003, 5:24 PM
I know this will probably get slated but tell me anyway thanks

patsh
11/04/2003, 5:39 PM
Whatever about the best, how about Jim O'Neill for the worst? ;)

theref
11/04/2003, 5:41 PM
is he that bad?

Ref
12/04/2003, 8:54 AM
i tried this before. you will not get one complimentary comment about any eL referee.

but everyone will tell you who they think is the worst.

best referee always go unnoticed.

:)

Real ale Madrid
12/04/2003, 1:12 PM
All good refs go unoticed. That's how you judge a good ref. If you don't remember who it was after.

The best ref in the league in my humble opinion is that fella from Athlone- John Stacey I think his name is!

patsh
12/04/2003, 1:46 PM
Actually I think your man Feighery is not too bad and neither is Whoriskey.

Pauro 76
14/04/2003, 8:29 AM
Dunno about best ref, but best linesman is the one we take the p!ss out of home games, dont know his name, but he always laughs at us when we sing “He’s running down the touchline and he’s sticking up his flag, cos he’s a dedicated linesman with passion!”

Alan Kelly prob the worst in my opinion, purely for ruining Town v Cork game last seasion, cancelling game for a waterlogged pitch when the pitch wasnt that bad. That man ruined a good p!ss up! :mad:

pineapple stu
14/04/2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by PAURO 7

Alan Kelly prob the worst in my opinion, purely for ruining Town v Cork game last seasion, cancelling game for a waterlogged pitch when the pitch wasnt that bad. That man ruined a good p!ss up! :mad:

How did a cancelled match ruin a p!ss-up? Didn't seem to do much harm when we went down! :D

Pauro 76
14/04/2003, 1:12 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
How did a cancelled match ruin a p!ss-up? Didn't seem to do much harm when we went down! :D

Yeah, but due to the cancelled match, the Cork boys didnt come down... not like you College boys who'd go anywhere for a ****-up even though there was no game to go to!!:)

Jaime
16/04/2003, 1:41 PM
Ian Stokes the best.