PDA

View Full Version : Shel's Game

jebus
27/08/2007, 3:10 PM
Well we need to keep up the pressure on Dundalk for that playoff spot this weekend lads as you have to expect they'll be able to beat the Youths at home, and after a bit of promise during July I think Shels have dropped off big time and could be there for the taking. They'll be up for it because of Ollie's passing though, will want to send him off in style and that, so it could end up being a hard game for us.

On a sidenote, if the SC run a bus up to Tolka I'd recommend kicking off any clown that doesn't respect the minutes silence for Ollie, and let them walk home from Dublin. Not saying any of our lot would, but it might need telling all the same

Monkfish
27/08/2007, 7:14 PM
Dont worry, il patrol the bus while you and the rest of the Anti-Ultras decide on what cardigan for you to wear:cool:

John83
27/08/2007, 7:51 PM
Who is Shel? What's his game about?

joeSoap
27/08/2007, 9:41 PM
Troll elsewhere please.

jebus
28/08/2007, 9:31 AM
Who is Shel? What's his game about?

Bloody students patrolling our grammar again :p

jebus
28/08/2007, 5:10 PM
It's been brought to my notice that a certain M. Fish might get a kick (or give me a kick out of this), but I might miss the game on Saturday as Oxfam have asked me to work Electric Picnic for them. Haven't decided if I will or not yet, but I suppose the fact I'm a member of Oxfam and wear fashionable cardigans should make the Fish happy :)

Lim till i die
28/08/2007, 5:28 PM
You read that right Monkfish - OXFAM :eek: :p

4tothefloor
28/08/2007, 7:35 PM
It's been brought to my notice that a certain M. Fish might get a kick (or give me a kick out of this), but I might miss the game on Saturday as Oxfam have asked me to work Electric Picnic for them. Haven't decided if I will or not yet, but I suppose the fact I'm a member of Oxfam and wear fashionable cardigans should make the Fish happy :)
I didn't think students like that existed anymore. I bet you're a huge fan of your man that hosts 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' as well. From now on you shall be known as Lord Cardigan of Oxfam :D

Monkfish
28/08/2007, 8:25 PM
You read that right Monkfish - OXFAM :eek: :p

Its out of my control now that he's been expelled from my group, to be honest anyone who gives up Shels away just to go selling rags to a shower of limp dicked disco biscuit chewing hash rats has no place near a football ground anyway + the fact that is his women thats making his decisions for him anyway makes me feel his no-show will not be missed.

When was the last time Oxfam stocked CP Company gear?

JohnD
28/08/2007, 10:16 PM
I'll have you know I buy lots of Books in Oxfam ! Great Shop

Monkfish
28/08/2007, 10:53 PM
Just to let you know we are 3/1 in Paddy Powers to win this game!:eek:

the only 1
29/08/2007, 3:13 AM

save your money+ back the draw we wont win

declan hide
29/08/2007, 7:44 AM
save your money+ back the draw we wont win

when youve got something constructive or positive to say you can use the "WE" bit.

jebus
29/08/2007, 11:01 AM
Its out of my control now that he's been expelled from my group, to be honest anyone who gives up Shels away just to go selling rags to a shower of limp dicked disco biscuit chewing hash rats has no place near a football ground anyway + the fact that is his women thats making his decisions for him anyway makes me feel his no-show will not be missed.

When was the last time Oxfam stocked CP Company gear?

I don't even know what CP Company is to be honest, and I'm quite happily pussy whipped as well :)

I didn't think students like that existed anymore. I bet you're a huge fan of your man that hosts 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' as well. From now on you shall be known as Lord Cardigan of Oxfam :D

Simon Amstel (sp?) is a very funny chap I'll have you know

4tothefloor
29/08/2007, 3:12 PM
I'll have you know I buy lots of Books in Oxfam ! Great Shop
That's cos you're a tight ar$e John! :D

Simon Amstel (sp?) is a very funny chap I'll have you know
Whatever you say Lord Cardigan :cool:

bellavistaman
30/08/2007, 11:29 AM

the bookies dont have a clue bout EL football, im backin ye anyway.

Raheny Red
30/08/2007, 12:06 PM

I know absolutely amazing. Couldn't believe it when my mate told me last night, thought he was joking at first! Double for the weekend is L37 and Bohs to win. €25 pays €210.