10/04/2003, 2:34 PM
May 25th 2003- Leisureworld - 5:30pm

The day after CCFC V Shelbourne FC

Mods v Non Mods

Match at end of month due to exams for the college people

:cool:

Gary
10/04/2003, 5:35 PM
Furk that. Thats 8 weeks away,and the state a few of us be in the day after games its a total no-no. Im thinking along the lines of "good" friday at 6ish if anyone is up for that.

Plus the exams thig dont really count as even the most studious of you students can take 2 hrs out. It just means ye dont come for a pint afterwards.

Ruairi
10/04/2003, 6:24 PM
I'm wit GWA on that one. Surely we could take two hours out to play a little football?

SÓC
10/04/2003, 7:25 PM
Yea the "fitness" we all enjoy now would be gone to crap.

Good Friday would be a mighty day to play cept arnt City playing UCD in Dublin that day, and the pitches might even be closed?

Colm
10/04/2003, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Furk that. Thats 8 weeks away,and the state a few of us be in the day after games its a total no-no. My sentiments exactly. I think it would be an idea to have a game over Easter alright, although good Friday probably aint the best day for a number of reasons. Firstly we can't go to the pub after which would be a disaster and secondly there is the small matter of UCD v City in Belfield, i dunno if I'll go to it yet but there are bound to be one or two who are definatley going.

Definately some day over Easter, no way are we waiting 8 weeks before we have another game of ball, there are quite a few of us who need the excercise!:)

Ref
11/04/2003, 11:22 AM
ok then hows about W/E Apr 20

FOOT.IE Challenge Cup - Dublin vs Cork

Cork team represented by 5 of those who play normally in the Foot.ie matches and who are travelling to Dublin for the UCD game and captained by Colm.

Dublin team represented by the UCD contingent on this board and captained by Schumi.

Schumi can arrange the pitch and the like and then the next Mods v Non Mods game in Cork will be May 25th.

The Cork v Dublin re-match being W/E Jun 15

Colm
11/04/2003, 12:37 PM
I very much doubt that there will be 5 of those who play travelling, hell I'm not even sure if I'm going to go myself or not yet, probably not.

Why don't we just have our normal mods v non-mods game someday over easter weekend, how bout Easter sunday- it's usually a fairly boring day and the following day is a bank holiday so we could go out after.

Any other suggestions???

Ref
11/04/2003, 12:40 PM
aawwww you burst my bubble. :(

What about Saturday April 26th 5:30pm?

Colm
11/04/2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ref
aawwww you burst my bubble. :(

What about Saturday April 26th 5:30pm?

Sorry to put a dampner on it yet again but most of us will be in Longford that weekend.:cool:

Ref
11/04/2003, 3:14 PM
Sorry to put a dampner on it yet again but most of us will be in Longford that weekend.

:mad:

the only team to play at home on a Saturday and CCFC are playing them on the day I try to arrange the match for.

right well I'm busy over Easter so if you want to play yourselves go ahead.

I'm playing again on May 25th though.

Ref
15/04/2003, 10:16 AM
i'll check if tis available.

let me know what ye think of the 25th so.