PDA

View Full Version : Best / Worst El Kits?

Pauro 76
10/04/2003, 8:15 AM
Just wondering what you think is the best/worst eL kits this season, youve seen in the promo pics...

Best: Quite like the new Derry one, even though most of the kits havent changed this season.

Worst: Dublin City, seen it in Carrolls, looks like one of those cheap imitation Ireland shirts you get there... and Sligo Rovers current one too is quite awful.

techs
10/04/2003, 10:50 AM
personally i think the best is UCD or corks. the worst is probably Dublin city or kilkenny

Shed End John
10/04/2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by techs
personally i think the best is UCD or corks.

Citys' no doubt. The new away gear is as classy a one as I've seen in my 13 years following City, not that that is the most exacting of standards.

Xlex
10/04/2003, 11:31 AM
I have to put my hand up and say that I hate the Town Home and I'm not fond of the away either!!!

UCD....
Derry
Pat's

el insider
10/04/2003, 11:52 AM
the best is derry wost is kilkenny
btw who is sponsered by nike.its a first division club.how the hell did that come about.

Pauro 76
10/04/2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by el insider
the best is derry wost is kilkenny
btw who is sponsered by nike.its a first division club.how the hell did that come about.

that ll be Monaghan Utd. And i reckon they just bought a load of Nike kit from a catalogue and put their crest on it. Looks good surprisingly enough..

techs
10/04/2003, 12:17 PM
Or maybe their kitman works for nike. They have suppliers in dublin and supply someof the junior soccer teams with replica gear. Jealousy will get us nowhere! We have acs (who?) they have nike. On the other hand we're in the premier their not so they can have their nike kits and there run down ground!

UCD_4_Life
10/04/2003, 8:40 PM
I like both of ours.

Bray's away kit is excellent. The navy one that they wore against Cork at Turner's Cross at the end of last season.

$h£l$'$ home kit and Drogheda's away kit (the white one) are also up there.

martinho
11/04/2003, 12:46 PM
Best kit Derry City. Second-Bohs
Worst Kit: Longford Town with Shelbourne a close second.

@ndy
14/04/2003, 11:45 AM
Jayz...Dub City's 'old' gear was lovely...i put it in inverted commas cos it might still be the same kit :P...if it's made by carrolls could be sh i t e tho...but that deal i think will be great for them..

anywhere to see all jerseys on da web?

techs
14/04/2003, 5:50 PM
sportsfile.ie have photoshoot from league launch in dalyier last monday

Jaime
16/04/2003, 1:40 PM
Bohs home is one of the worst, Pat's away is quality.

Dodge
22/04/2003, 10:46 AM
yeah I'd agree with jaime, our new away kit is gorgeous (I haven't got a football shirt in years but think I'll buy this one) Worst...Bohs home, Dundalk's home...