PDA

View Full Version : UCD vs Shamrock

DmanDmythDledge
22/08/2007, 5:24 PM
This is a winnable game. We've shown this season that there's very little between the two sides- I'm shocked that there's a 16 point gap between them and us. I'd say it will probably be a similar team to the one that playedi in Dundalk, with the exception of Mahon, McNally and Conan starting. Very close game to call- Rovers are missing Ferguson who has been a key player for them this season but with the two best keepers in the league on show I think it will finish 0-0.

Bald Student
22/08/2007, 7:45 PM
Any bets on what NY Hoop will contribute to this thread?

pineapple stu
22/08/2007, 11:22 PM
Who are Shamrock?

Do yo mean Shams?

DmanDmythDledge
23/08/2007, 2:01 AM
Who are Shamrock?

Do yo mean Shams?
Shamrock is the new Shams.:cool:

Schumi
23/08/2007, 9:50 AM
Any bets on what NY Hoop will contribute to this thread?How about "no idea who UCD are son, but UCDD are playing Shams this weekend."?

John83
23/08/2007, 10:11 AM
Wow, preemptive mockery. He must be proud. :)

I'd like to see Conan start again too - I think he offers more than Fitzy has in the last few games, but I wouldn't bet on it, unless he's up front again.

Do we have word on injuries yet? Are we expecting to be just missing Paul Byrne?

ForzaHoop
23/08/2007, 12:18 PM
I'd would hazard a guess that Shamrock Rovers will win 2 - 0 ! Your missing your best player and we have an excellent defence and an outstanding Goalie.

Would be great if the game was in the new Ground instead of Belfield.

See you lads Friday.:cool:

DmanDmythDledge
23/08/2007, 4:13 PM
Do we have word on injuries yet? Are we expecting to be just missing Paul Byrne?
Derek Doyle is doubtful.

I'd would hazard a guess that Shamrock Rovers will win 2 - 0 ! Your missing your best player and we have an excellent defence and an outstanding Goalie.
Who? You don't mean Tony Mc?

You're missing your two best defenders and your keeper isn't in the U-21 squad.:cool:

Bald Student
23/08/2007, 10:34 PM
You're missing your two best defenders and your keeper isn't in the U-21 squad.:cool:
Touché