PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Latest

Sniffer
22/08/2007, 5:21 PM
Ze latest suspension news eez eer (http://walkthechalk.com/extras.php?cid=19) mes amis

Comic Book Guy
22/08/2007, 6:18 PM
They have listed Robert Brosnan as playing for Ramblers:rolleyes: Is he not with Waterford or have I been asleep this past year.;)

bellavistaman
22/08/2007, 6:22 PM
Thats terrible from that websire alright. or are cork gettin ridden rock solid again.

A face
22/08/2007, 6:24 PM
Damien Richardson (Manager, CorkCity) suspended for ONE (1) competitive match, fined �1,000 and severely warned as to his future conduct as a result of being removed from the technical area v St. Patrick's Athletic (27.07.07). For this one match suspension, Mr Richardson is to remain at least 50 metres away from the dressing room, technical area and pitch for at least two hours before the match as well as during the match and for one hour after the match.

Sure we're well used to it now, its only parr for the course at this stage. Darren Murphy was luck to walk again after that match but sure nothing said about that. RRS

Sniffer
22/08/2007, 6:28 PM
That's from the FAI, just posted as is on the site...but you're right Brosnan does play for Waterford. Now.:)

pete
22/08/2007, 9:48 PM
Mr Richardson is to remain at least 50 metres away from the dressing room, technical area and pitch for at least two hours before the match as well as during the match and for one hour after the match.

Never seen that enforced.

sligoman
22/08/2007, 9:58 PM
When was this meeting cos theirs a few missing from what I can see there.

razor
22/08/2007, 10:06 PM
Any news on whether Hancock was reprimanded for failing to enforce the rules of the games. Gibson should have been done on video evidence, disgraceful challenge.

DRDoc
23/08/2007, 1:23 AM
me thinks Ventre, delaney and duggan are all suspended for this weekends games following red cards in the Sligo vs bray game

Stephen Flynn also for his red vs drogs on monday last

DRDoc
23/08/2007, 1:25 AM
I thought Ferguson was suspended for Rovers this friday also for reaching 8 points?

DmanDmythDledge
23/08/2007, 1:38 AM
me thinks Ventre, delaney and duggan are all suspended for this weekends games following red cards in the Sligo vs bray game

Stephen Flynn also for his red vs drogs on monday last

I thought Ferguson was suspended for Rovers this friday also for reaching 8 points?
They all are, they were on last week's list, bar O'Flynn who will be suspended as suspensions for red cards take place immediately.

Also nice new look for the site Sniffer.

bellavistaman
23/08/2007, 7:31 AM
Kieran O'Reillly is suspended this weekend too.

GuisaSaigon
23/08/2007, 8:23 AM
No fine for Waterford fans invading the pitch at Terryland but when 2/3 GUFC fans do the same in the Showgrounds It's a €500 fine for " Unruly behaviour" ?:confused:

sfc red
23/08/2007, 9:30 AM
There used to be hoards of Cork Village fans flooding our website every time Fenlon got a touchline ban complaining about our lack of discipline :rolleyes:

Dodge
23/08/2007, 9:38 AM
Sure we're well used to it now, its only parr for the course at this stage. Darren Murphy was luck to walk again after that match but sure nothing said about that. RRS
:rolleyes:

Yeah and nobody else ever has a bad challenge go unnoticed by the ref

Ridiculously tiresome at this stage